Ratings for Dr. Adil Vasanji

I can say Dr. Vasanji listens and takes an interest in alternative treatments. He does not discount the idea that anything other than modern medicines can improve your health. He is take on things is stay healthy by exercising. Good Advice...MYA!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Such an amazing Dr. Helpful and is always happy.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

We need more doctors like Dr. Vasanji. He is not only passionate about medicine, but more importanly, people. Truly the most human physician I have ever had the pleasure of working with concerning my wellness goals.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. Vasanji is a phenomenal physician. When I came to him with my health issues he really listened and did not dismiss them. He is always courteous and strives to do the best he can for his patients. In all honesty the best physician I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Hands down the best doctor I have ever seen. No other doctor can even compare to Dr. Vasanji. He truly cares about his patients and it shows. Having him as my doctor has helped me in so many ways and changed my life. Thank you for all you do Dr. Vasanji.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Vasanji is pretty much the best doctor on the planet. My sister and I go and see him and constantly talk him up to others. We can't help it. He is so awesome. Prior to seeing him i was seeing another doctor who basically loaded me on a ton of drugs i should not have been taking. Dr. Visanji figured out what i should be taking and now i feel better then ever and not overloaded with medications. God.. i love him !

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Like all the other comments have stated, he's the best. It sucks that I'm moving and probably won't ever find another doctor like him again. I'll do my best to have check ups with him when I visit Edmonton in the future. My wife and I have been seeing him for 4 years now and he's been a tremendous help.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

BEST doctor I've had in 58 years.......A real treasure!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Went in for a letter guy laughed at my reasons for it. Very professional, asked if I was healthy that was it and wrote a lame two sentence letter. No wonder I avoid doctors like the plague.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Vasanji is an amazing doctor and it doesn't surprise me that he has such positive reviews. He is such a patient and kind doctor that doesn't make you feel irrational when you are speaking with him. Thank you for being so kind and compassionate and providing exceptional care.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014