Ratings for Dr. Adil Vasanji

Things have sure changed in this office over the years.I have been seeing Dr.Vasanji ever since the clinic opened.Never had a negative experience.Always amazing.For someone who rarely gets sick,I have had to wait over three weeks for an appointment and had to seek other options twice lately.The staff has gotten very rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Visanji is an amazing physician. He has always been attentive to my health concerns and has helped diagnose what others could not. He always goes above and beyond for my husband and I. I cannot thank him enough for his assistance.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Vasanji looks after my family. He listened to my concerns about my adult do. Who has severe Autism. Dr. Vasanji went with his gut znd ran tests and he saved my son's life. Daniel had cancer. Because of Dr Vasanji's fast work, my son is alive and has beaten cancer. The doctor is a treasure.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

The staff is rude. He is NEVER there and has been abusive. They have a walk in policy and was yelled at by him for not booking an appointment. It was for an unforseen illness. He actually yelled "what do you want me to do about it" and I can't help you. This has been for an illness he has treated before so it wasn't anything new. To book an appt can take up to 3 weeks. He was extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I can say Dr. Vasanji listens and takes an interest in alternative treatments. He does not discount the idea that anything other than modern medicines can improve your health. He is take on things is stay healthy by exercising. Good Advice...MYA!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Such an amazing Dr. Helpful and is always happy.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

We need more doctors like Dr. Vasanji. He is not only passionate about medicine, but more importanly, people. Truly the most human physician I have ever had the pleasure of working with concerning my wellness goals.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr. Vasanji is a phenomenal physician. When I came to him with my health issues he really listened and did not dismiss them. He is always courteous and strives to do the best he can for his patients. In all honesty the best physician I have ever had.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Hands down the best doctor I have ever seen. No other doctor can even compare to Dr. Vasanji. He truly cares about his patients and it shows. Having him as my doctor has helped me in so many ways and changed my life. Thank you for all you do Dr. Vasanji.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Vasanji is pretty much the best doctor on the planet. My sister and I go and see him and constantly talk him up to others. We can't help it. He is so awesome. Prior to seeing him i was seeing another doctor who basically loaded me on a ton of drugs i should not have been taking. Dr. Visanji figured out what i should be taking and now i feel better then ever and not overloaded with medications. God.. i love him !

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015