Ratings for Dr. Pamela A. Knight

I have had good experiences with Dr. Knight. Responded well to my questions left on voicemail or with her assistant and her assistant situation has far improved. She is no longer at Denver-Vail, but I will be following her wherever she lands. I have had back pain that requires occasional medication and exercise to prevent surgery.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

She helped me with very painful issues and gave me great information for 3 different issues. Very great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Ever talk to a brick wall? Dr. Knight. I don't think her assistant Amelia graduated from high school.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Excellent Service. I was very happy with the treatment I received. I would highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Excellent service. Explained in detail all issues,answered all my questions thoroughly.Very sensitive, compassionate care. I felt very confident about her expertise and was reassured about future treatment for a compressed disc resulting from a car accident . Would highly recommend her for treTment.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I've had two appointments with Dr. Knight. I felt very rushed in both and unsatisfied as I left. I was not given treatment options and my opinion or what I wanted seemed inconsequential to her. The staff is very nice, especially Jackie. However, I am going to seek a new doctor for my injury. I don't even feel like she really checked me out, which is quite necessary in order to give an accurate diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Very poor Assistant, Troy who is very lazy and irresponsible. Don't expect any call backs from him. Supposedly he is too busy and each time I was in there, he was just sitting there playing on his computer. Better to find a different Dr. if she chooses to keep him around.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

She is simply a very bad doctor. The interesting thing is that she is not an Orthopedic Surgeon. She is Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation physician but she works carrying their name, Denver Vail Orthopedics. It is sad and she is cheating patient's this way and this needs to be addressed by the Board

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Appeared rushed and disinterested in me. Doesn't listen - doesn't explain - made me feel like an object rather than a person - an object she had no true interest in I might add.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Knight refused to help my 80 year mother who had hip replaced to get out of hospital after being discharged after only 2 days. mother was discharged at 6 p.m. but was still sitting in room at 10 p.m. due to problem with Dr Orders. She claimed that she "didn't know what I wanted her to do about it". Really?

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Pamela A. Knight's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1993)