Ratings for Dr. Jorge Schwartz

If you are seeking a plastic and cosmetic surgeon to perform rhinoplasty on your nose, I adamantly recommend that you not choose Dr. Schwarz. His rhinoplasty on my nose was done poorly. I was literally shocked by how my new nose looked immediately after he removed the splint and bandage from my nose. In a nutshell, after all these years, my nose resembles a cow nose..the nasal bridge is thick, the tip is bulbous, and one side of the nasal bone is asymmetrical relative to the other side. It actually has a slight curvy bone. I regret having chosen him. Please do your own due diligence and thorough research into potential plastic and cosmetic surgeons before selecting one. Choose one who is on the same page as you regarding your expectations and wants.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

He s pent as little time possile with me, especially after surgery. I went in for a breast reduction for posture and personnal cosmetic reasons. Knowing I had an unidentified mass in my left brest, he was informed of this mater after a mamograph (before the surgery) but left it there anyway, because ''it had nothing to do with plastic surgery', and ''didn't look like cancer''. The mass turned out to grow into a massive malignant tumor 1 year later. Before anyone could finally tell me what this mass was andI could go BACK into surgery (this time to get it removed), I went back to see him to express my concern, he simply repeated that he was not worried and it didn't look like cancer. Another issu: when we discussed the size I wanted after my breast reduction (prior to the surgery), I asked for a small B. But when I woke up and started healing, I realised it was a C. When I adressed Dr. Shwartz with the issu, his answer was (exact words): ''Bah... You would've looked like a man!'' Ce médecin n'a jamais passé plus que 5 minutes à la fois avec moi. Je m'attendais toujours à ce que la fois suivante il prenne réellement le temps de discuter de la procédure et de mes attentes, c'est ce qu'il laissait sous-entendre, jusqu'au matin de la chirurgie, ou je l'ai vu à peine 2 minutes avant qu'on me prépare pour la salle d'opération. J'avais demandé un petit B, il m'a fait un C bien rempli. Lorsque j'ai adressé le problème, il m'a répondu (les mots sont exactement rapportés): ''Bah... you would've looked like a man!'' Il avait aussi était mis au courant d'une masse non-identifié à mon sein gauche. J'avais passé une mamographie avant la chirurgie. Il a laissé cette masse en place, et lorsque j'ai demandé pourquoi, il m'a répondu que ça ne semblait pas inquiétant, que ça ne ''ressemblait pas à un cancer'' et que ce n'était pas ''d'ordre esthétique''. La masse a grossi très rapidement pendant l'année suivante, je l'ai consulté pour avoir son avis, il m'a à nouveau répondu que ça ne ressemblait pas à un cancer... Cette masse s'est avérée être une tumeur maligne très agressive. Avant que je n'aie pu être prise en charge autrement, elle avait atteint la taille d'une grosse orange. On m'a confirmé le cancer après tout, j'ai subi l'ablation partielle du sein. Il va sans dire que Dr. Schartz est une déception sur toute la ligne pour moi.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I went to doctor Schwartz because I was having back issues, shoulder and neck issues mostly caused but very large breasts. Dr Schwartz and his staff are fantastic, all my questions were answered, pre and post-op instructions were clear and concise. The professionalism and understanding showed to me both at his clinic and at St. Mary's hospital was second to none. So far I am pleased with the result, I would definitely go to see Dr Schwartz again.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I have a rhinoplasty revision done by Dr. Jorge Schwatz. At first I went to see Dr.William Papanastasiou but he referred me to Jorge. This is my 5th time to correct my nose. The other times were done by another ORL Dr. She fixed a few problem but the same time she created another problem. I had a lot of spots uneven on my nose due to the cartilage and silicon were diced and mixed to form my nose bridge. Dr.Jorge Schwartz has done a very good job. He smooth out these spots and my nose looks so far pretty good after 2 weeks. The swollen and the pain are still there but hopefully it wont change much until six month. So far, I'm very happy!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

If you're considering having surgery done by Dr. Jorge Schwartz, run away NOW. He botched my nose and there is no turning back. In this day and age, there is no excuse for doing such a bad job. He is really one of the worst plastic surgeons if you ask me. He attempted to correct my nose 6 months after the initial surgery, but he made it worse. Dr. Schwartz must stop doing nose jobs because there are serious psychological repercussions with botches surgeries. I wish he would understand that and stop what he's doing.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I had a breast reduction 9 weeks ago...and couldn't be more pleased . Dr Schwartz was very helpful, patient, and caring. Been using silicone strips Dr Schwartz recommend and the scarring is already clearing. Would recommend him to anyone thinking of having this procedure.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Had my breast done by him 2 years ago and as I was satified with the proportion however I am very dissatified with the scaring and his overall concern for his patients. A week after surgery I complained of pain in my cuts and he denied that there was anything wrong, made me wait a week and by that point the infection was bad. He prescribed anitbiotics but the damage was done. I have one badly scared breast and a smaller yet still very noticable scar on the other. I do not reccomend him for breast surgery. He did not seem concerned and told me that the scaring would go down after a year with treatment of vitamin e on the scars. He was wrong and I used every method to reduce the scaring. HE is also very over priced not worth my money.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

J'ai subi une diminution mammaire et liposuction par le Dr Schwarz. J'avais des problème de santé du à ce surplus de poids. Je suis très satisfaite. La plupart des chirurgiens n'acceptent pas les patientes qui sont admissibles à l'assurance maladie. Je n'aie eu qu'à payer pour la liposuction. Dr Schwarz a eu l'amabilité de me faire admettre à l'hôpital pour un coucher puisque j'étais de l'extérieur de la ville. L'anesthésiste et toute l'équipe de la salle d'opération m'on mise vraiment en confiance. Il m'avait été recommandé par une amie et je n'hésiterais pas à le recommander. Merci au Dr Schwarz et son équipe

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Jorge Schwartz two years ago. I am very happy with the results. I could not have asked for a better result, amazing staff and a very caring doctor. Thank you to Dr. Schwartz and his team for great care.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr Jorge Schwartz did my breast reduction over 10 years ago, and I regret having ever stepped in his office, still after all these years. He did such a bad job that I developed keloids (bad scarring) that needed retouching. He even charged me $1,000 for this. WHen I think of all the beautiful results I could have had if I had gone to a more professional doctor, today I still have ugly scars. He doesn't care about his patients; just about making a profit. I would recommend you choose another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013