Ratings for Dr. John Anthony

Horrible doctor. Very rude and does not care about any of your problems. He was not helpful at all, and is only there for the money. All the "sleep specialists" at the malvern sleep clinic are trash. Stay away from this clinic, especially this doctor, he's an idiot.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Anthony has for over 40 years keeps me going. Without him I would not have been here a couple of times. Thank You!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I did not appreciate Dr. Anthony's sarcasm or his undermining what I was going through. When I moved from the area and went to another respirologist who ran their own tests I found out that there indeed was something wrong with my lungs. In fact, once my new doctor got the results of my tests they said to me...well, you know you have a lung condition...to which I replied...no, I had never been told that by my previous doctor who was Dr. Anthony. In fact, one visit I had with Dr. Anthony he sarcastically asked me if I would like him to say something was wrong when it wasn't...I found my visits with him to be unpleasant and stressful. I'm so glad I moved when I did and got the great doctor I have now!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

it all begins with Dr. Anthony"s office manager...this lady is friendly...very helpful and without a doubt the most accomedating and efficient staff I have encountered for a long time...as for Dr. Anthony...he will see the panic in your eye and take that fear of immediate death right out of you ...I was diagnosed and had read all I could on the internet..Dr. Anthony with gentle knowhow explained to me all I needed to know ...listened carefully and made appropriate treatment plan>>> I feel safe with him being my doctor...each visit is on time..you will never feel rushed...and just as important is that Dr. Anthony always ends his visit with " any more questions"?

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

very good friendly kept me breathing for over 35 years and longer. Always on time.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013