Ratings for Dr. Todd Small

Best Chiropractor in town. Him and his wife Sarah Dale have provided my family and I with the best care. They are personable. They are kind. They are interactive with my 3 girls. They have taken care of our Chiro needs for years and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Spencer Jean (osteopath) is also with them. They are all awesome. SG

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

He did not spent time with patient 2 minutes and done.Not very good doctor.He want to keep.you forever.Patient

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Rush in and rush out - seems like he wants to keep you on books forever.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

One of the best Chiropractor in town, and probably nicest too! Very knowledgeable of his craft and is very passionate with his sport/s! No dull session with this Guy! 2 thumbs up!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

This man goes above and beyond the role of a chiropractor. Not only did he locate my back problem (rotated vertebrae and twisted pelvis) within minutes, he completely readjusted my back and my life within two months. He made sure I was completely healthy, gave me advice on how to stay healthy in a plethora of ways, and is very personable to speak to. He cares about his patients, he knows all of them by a first name basis, and will go well beyond what is required of him to make sure everybody leaves happy. This man is the epitome of what a medical professional should be.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012