Ratings for Dr. Shiv Sivapalan

Dr.Shiv Sivapalan !best doctor! Had a doctor for 20yrs. He retired, my husband and I started to go to him, know our daughter and her family seeing this doctor to!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr Shiv may be the best Dr I have ever had. Nice person and kind Dr.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Shiv, without question a skilled and knowledgable GO. He listens to resolve problems the first time. I was fortunate to have a great GP for 20 yrs, now I'm fortunate to have another respectful ,kind ,intellegent doctor

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

He is a great and a gifted physician. He is very knowledgable and caring doctor. he has best staff and they all are very friendly. we are very lucky to have him as our family doctor. God bless him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

With two children with special neess, I have dealt with dozens of health care professionals and despite Dr. Shiv's relatively young age, he is hand's down the best doctor our family has ever had. Compassionate, accommodating, thorough and open-minded. We are blessed to have him in our community.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Amazing Doctor! He has been our GP for 2 1/2 years. Unsure about the comment below, as he has been fabulous with my children. He takes the time to call and follow up on illnesses. His staff always tries to fit us in. Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable. He was able to pick up Scarlet fever in my daughter which was previously missed. Even though he is not taking anymore patients, I would still recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

He is a great doctor as being friendly and gentle with my children. But when his staff are horrible I cant count on two hands how many times they have messed up on appointments and not referring requisition ect. He isn't very knowledgable with kids. Great bed side manner but that's about it. The staff needs to go

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Love him! He is great with my son and I like him as my dr. as well. We live having him as a family Dr. And feel he goes the extra mile for us always.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Sivapalan has exceptional qualities of a gifted physician including compassion, caring, and excellent knowledge. He listens to our concerns and his genuine desire to see the healing of his patients makes him outstanding! Dr. Sivapalan is a physician with a heart for seniors. Dr. Sivapalan went an extra mile to make sure that my elderly mother is getting proper treatment for her illness. He makes the impossible, possible. He is a role model to all family physicians His staff are very friendly and creates a welcoming atmosphere We are lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Awesome. I cannot say enough great things. I moved here and was devastated when we had to leave our previous doctor who even made house call. Dr Shiv has an awesome bed side manner. Kind, caring, sweet and so easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014