You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John Kershman

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Staff well trained. Doctor competent and trustworthy

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Excellent treatment. Professionalism, courteous and friendly approach

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Never again. Arrogant, terrible staff. Office needs a makeover.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Dr Kershman and his staff are very professional, courteous and diligent. My case was very complex and upon going through countless other orthodontist I went with Dr.Kershman, due to the fact his treatment plan was the least invasive and it made sense. other orthodontist wanted me to do double jaw surgery and multiple other things, which thank god I did not have to go through thanks to Dr Kershman. I am very impressed with their staff and his expertise, they make time to see me even outside of scheduled appointments when I break a braket and always schedule and remind me of appointments thoroughly. High recommend Dr Kershman for anyone getting braces

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Both my grandchildren were treated by Doctor Kershman. My grandson's teeth were especially bad. Dr Kershman and his staff were very kind and re-affirming and both children's teeth are still perfect several years after the treatment. My granddaughter was very bad about wearing her elastics at first - but with gentle nurturing from Dr Kershman and his staff she was won over.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. John Kershman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome staff and very competent doctor I am very happy with how my invisalign (Braces) results "

May 7, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Staff well trained. Doctor competent and trustworthy"

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent treatment. Professionalism, courteous and friendly approach"

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr and Staff. Very warm and caring. Thank you Dr Kershman for all you have done for our son. We were very lucky to find you!"

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could see the progress and changes every visit. We felt very good about our treatment by Dr Kershman and his staff."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Never again. Arrogant, terrible staff. Office needs a makeover."

June 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drkershman.com" to "http://www.drkershman.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1H 7Z3". Address has been updated from "None" to "1579 Bank Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16137381108".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr.Kershman - he and his staff are professional, precise, and friendly."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kershman and his staff are very professional, courteous and diligent. My case was very complex and upon going through countless other orthodontist I went..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great service and amazing results. I cannot recommend Dr. Kershman's office highly enough!"

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my grandchildren were treated by Doctor Kershman. My grandson's teeth were especially bad. Dr Kershman and his staff were very kind and re-affirming an..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Cheap.... does not care about his own patients, not honest."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible service, secretary and staff are unprofessional. Cheap and only cares about money instead of patients. I would not recommend to anybody try at your own..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.kershman is absolutely the best there is. He has a phenomenal team backing him up! As much as I'm happy to get my braces off, I will miss my appts I had."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor and amazing team! They always take care of the patients satisfactorily!"

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I'd recommend anyone this place. Doc and all staffs are friendly and good at their job."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor, amazing staff. Offices would need a makeover."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt the practice was warm, professional and easily accessible. I felt good about my experience."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "At the end of the treatment I felt the experience was very pleasant and exciting- I'm on the road to fullfilling a life-long dream! The staff was very accomodat..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You are a nice team, competent and trustworthy! Thank you!"

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Treatment in Dr. Kershman's office was very pleasant and reliable. Excellent staff,very efficient yet warm and friendly. Most positive experience to date."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Although Dr. Kershman has great pleasent staff, he's stiff & rude . Heruined my teeth for the rest of my life . This was by far the worst dental experience I h..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Mr. Kershman is a rude and stiff .He feels hard to explain the rationale for his treatment suggestions. He is less than average skills. We had a terrible experi..."

September 5, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Periodontist (gums)" to "Orthodontist"

March 14, 2014
  • combined ratings from Orthodontist listing (DID: 3916098)

March 7, 2014