Dr. John Kershman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John Kershman

Dr. Kershman and staff are the very best in the city. Eleanor, Sophia and the two incredibly helpful receptionists are outstanding.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

I had searched for a longtime for an orthodontist that can make my teeth look the way I wanted. Finally I met Dr. Kershman, he is an excellent orthodontist who fixed my teeth like no other doctors could, he is very professional, with skills and knowledge to transform my teeth to perfect. His expertise was above and beyond my expectation, with the greatest technology and also he has a wonderful pleasant staff.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Wonderful doctor and staff! Such a great experience here.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Kershman is the best and has helped me so much. His staff are very friendly, efficient and helpful also and the office environment is casual, welcoming and positive. The latest technology makes sure that the patient receives the best and most accurate care. The cleaning with the hygienist is the best I've ever had. Thank you Dr. Kershman, you are truly amazing!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Excellent and understanding team. Dr. Kershman is amazing.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Not helpful at all. Just cared about the money, not about his patients! Had an expander put in on a Thursday, never talked about that process, just talked about Invisalign. My child’s teeth where so crowded he never talked about having an expander put in though. Having that, was not liveable for my child with the lip pumper too. Couldn’t sleep and eat. Went through awfull days! Tried calling him and e-mailing him, put no reply. He didn’t want to be disturbed, it was his weekend. We were told if ever there’s a problem, just call the emergency number and the problem will be dealt with. Never answered the phone and the e-mail! My daughter and I are easy going people who don’t complain - but this was too much! Something had too be done. He took us later the following Monday, had the expander removed. Went to see an other Orthodontist, he did not agree with Dr Kershman’s doing, had the lip expander taken off- said it was useless! Just want to say that he’s a terrible Dr, just cares about himself and not the patients - just cares about their payments! 1/10 is my rating! (By the way, I found out I’m not the only one! His receptionist are really nice though - I feel so sorry for them! The Dental hygienist arn’t great either. When my daughter went to the other orthodontist, couldn’t believe how gentle they were. Not like at Dr Kershman’s, they were rough! I WANT THE RATING TO BE LOW (1 out of 10), but it’s changing on it’s own to a higher mark!

Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. John Kershman

Dr. John Kershman's response
Dear Mr. Bentivoglio, I regret that you didn’t find my office’s services satisfactory. Would you be kind enough to inform me who your new orthodontist is? Thanks for your time. Dr. John Kershman

Submitted May 20, 2018

Dr. Kershman has been my orthodontist for more than 20 years. He is an incredible dentist, so professional, competent and always greets you with a smile. My daughter had her braces put on by Dr. Kershman when she was very young. She is now 29 years old and to this day he always asks about her. The staff which includes Ellie, the front desk folks and my very special Sophie are so personable, friendly and efficient. This dental office I am convinced is the very best in the city. I have recommended Dr. Kershman to so many of my friends. Thank you for all you do.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

have been a patient of Dr. Kershman's for about 30 years and as long as he's in practice, I won't go anywhere else. Dr. Kershman runs a very efficient business whose staff treat their customers like gold, bend over backwards to be helpful and always show us how much their care for their patients. Dr. Kershman and staff take pride in doing excellent work and always take me on time. I would highly recommend Dr. Kershman to anyone who asked my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Kershman is a phenomenal orthodontist and his staff are amazing dedicated people. There professionalism and care and concern for their patients is outstanding. Dr. K took care of my daughters braces during a very difficult time in all of our lives. My daughter was diagnosed with a benign brain tumor and had to undergo many Mri's in Ottawa and Toronto. On more then one occasion, on minimal notice Dr Kershman removed my daughters braces completely to prevent distortion in her Mri's. Not only did he help my daughter he also has helped me countless times when the wire's supporting my teeth top and bottom have come off. Dr. K also gave sound advice recommending other medical professionals who might be able to assist us in other area's of her medical journey. His kindness, compassion, and pleasant nature will never be forgotten. If you or someone you love needs orthodontic or periodontic work done Dr Kershman is the orthodontist you should be hiring.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Kershman is wonderful and nice. He cares about his patients. I had a emergency case after wisdom teeth extraction and he helped me a lot out of his working hours. he is so considerate and nice. He is also fair and only recommends what is needed. I'm so happy to have him as my Orthodontist. He is amazing!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. John Kershman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French
  • English

• Distinguished Graduate Student, Department of Orthodontics, University of Pennsylvania

UnitedHealthcare