Ratings for Dr. John Kershman

My son never complained about coming for his apointment. The staff and Dr.Kershman were helpful and professional. Really appreciated the care and attention we got

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I really felt that Dr Kershman's treatment of my child was excellent. I really felt Dr Kershman experience made the difference.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I have been going to dr. Kershman for about 4-5 years now and i have never in my life seen such a wonderful, respectful, and understanding team. I have a busy schedule and travel all over the country for work and i have missed appointments, came in early, been late and somehow they have been able to accommodate me. I go once a month and the longest i have waited to be seen is 10 min tops. I will be recommending dr. Kershman and his amazing team to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I visit Dr. Kershman for periodontic (gums) care including dental cleaning. He had been my periodontist for the past 10 years. I am 70 and my gums are in excellent shape. He and his staff provide friendly professional service always keeping my issues/health/interest in the foreground. I am also impressed by the way he trains/shares his knowledge with staff and students in his office. I like his office that is modest, funky, and clean. He spends on technology not show and looks.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Everyone in the office is very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

All of the staff are so nice and are exellent when working.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Very friendly and easy to schedule appointments. Love the integrated music video system :)

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Awesome staff and very competent doctor I am very happy with how my invisalign (Braces) results

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Staff well trained. Doctor competent and trustworthy

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Excellent treatment. Professionalism, courteous and friendly approach

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016