Dr. John Kershman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John Kershman

I have been going to dr. Kershman for about 4-5 years now and i have never in my life seen such a wonderful, respectful, and understanding team. I have a busy schedule and travel all over the country for work and i have missed appointments, came in early, been late and somehow they have been able to accommodate me. I go once a month and the longest i have waited to be seen is 10 min tops. I will be recommending dr. Kershman and his amazing team to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Not helpful at all. Just cared about the money, not about his patients! Had an expander put in on a Thursday, never talked about that process, just talked about Invisalign. My child’s teeth where so crowded he never talked about having an expander put in though. Having that, was not liveable for my child with the lip pumper too. Couldn’t sleep and eat. Went through awfull days! Tried calling him and e-mailing him, put no reply. He didn’t want to be disturbed, it was his weekend. We were told if ever there’s a problem, just call the emergency number and the problem will be dealt with. Never answered the phone and the e-mail! My daughter and I are easy going people who don’t complain - but this was too much! Something had too be done. He took us later the following Monday, had the expander removed. Went to see an other Orthodontist, he did not agree with Dr Kershman’s doing, had the lip expander taken off- said it was useless! Just want to say that he’s a terrible Dr, just cares about himself and not the patients - just cares about their payments! 1/10 is my rating! (By the way, I found out I’m not the only one! His receptionist are really nice though - I feel so sorry for them! The Dental hygienist arn’t great either. When my daughter went to the other orthodontist, couldn’t believe how gentle they were. Not like at Dr Kershman’s, they were rough! I WANT THE RATING TO BE LOW (1 out of 10), but it’s changing on it’s own to a higher mark!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. John Kershman

Dr. John Kershman's response
Dear Mr. Bentivoglio, I regret that you didn’t find my office’s services satisfactory. Would you be kind enough to inform me who your new orthodontist is? Thanks for your time. Dr. John Kershman

Submitted May 20, 2018

Dr. Kershman has been my orthodontist for more than 20 years. He is an incredible dentist, so professional, competent and always greets you with a smile. My daughter had her braces put on by Dr. Kershman when she was very young. She is now 29 years old and to this day he always asks about her. The staff which includes Ellie, the front desk folks and my very special Sophie are so personable, friendly and efficient. This dental office I am convinced is the very best in the city. I have recommended Dr. Kershman to so many of my friends. Thank you for all you do.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

have been a patient of Dr. Kershman's for about 30 years and as long as he's in practice, I won't go anywhere else. Dr. Kershman runs a very efficient business whose staff treat their customers like gold, bend over backwards to be helpful and always show us how much their care for their patients. Dr. Kershman and staff take pride in doing excellent work and always take me on time. I would highly recommend Dr. Kershman to anyone who asked my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Kershman is a phenomenal orthodontist and his staff are amazing dedicated people. There professionalism and care and concern for their patients is outstanding. Dr. K took care of my daughters braces during a very difficult time in all of our lives. My daughter was diagnosed with a benign brain tumor and had to undergo many Mri's in Ottawa and Toronto. On more then one occasion, on minimal notice Dr Kershman removed my daughters braces completely to prevent distortion in her Mri's. Not only did he help my daughter he also has helped me countless times when the wire's supporting my teeth top and bottom have come off. Dr. K also gave sound advice recommending other medical professionals who might be able to assist us in other area's of her medical journey. His kindness, compassion, and pleasant nature will never be forgotten. If you or someone you love needs orthodontic or periodontic work done Dr Kershman is the orthodontist you should be hiring.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr. Kershman is wonderful and nice. He cares about his patients. I had a emergency case after wisdom teeth extraction and he helped me a lot out of his working hours. he is so considerate and nice. He is also fair and only recommends what is needed. I'm so happy to have him as my Orthodontist. He is amazing!!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

With our own orthodontist out of town, a broken retainer and a flight to Europe to catch, we called Dr. Kershman’s office. Melissa the receptionist informed us that the office was closed but when we explained our situation, she took our name and number and said she would do what she could for us. We assumed she might try to find another orthodontist who could take us. In just a few minutes, she called back to say that Dr. Kershman could do the repair as soon as we could get there. When we arrived, we found him to be welcoming, friendly and extremely efficient. We were in and out very quickly, along with some helpful advice going forward. We could not have asked two people to be more helpful and friendly. Thank you both.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

I had gone to Dr Kershman to have my night brace fixed. He was able to fix my brace promptly and cheaply (under $50). He had also performed gum surgery on my tooth. His service was excellent and he has an excellent staff that supports him. Plenty of free parking and office is easy to find on Bank St.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

I absolutely LOVE this dental office!!! Honestly never had a positive experience with a dental office until I began coming here. I had to re-do braces for the 2ND time at 26 years old and if it wasn't for Dr.Kershman & his lovely staff...this process wouldn't have been so seamless. They are friendly, professional, and understand of your situation or any needs you may have. I was referred by my sister, and referred another sister since ( family with bad teeth obviously lol). A+ service & staff- highly recommend to people of all ages! -Deqa

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Trustworthy, knowledgable and friendly. Only recommends what is needed.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. John Kershman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French
  • English

• Distinguished Graduate Student, Department of Orthodontics, University of Pennsylvania

Commercial Insurance Company