Ratings for Dr. Ann Davis

Dr. Davis is very thorough, listens to my story and concerns, is highly professional, always on time and yet I never feel rushed. I have been going to her for several years and trust her completely. She detected a melanoma on my back quickly and it was dealt with immediately. The followup has been timely.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I saw Dr. Davis for a possible for an undiagnosed bump in my face. After looking at it she said it was probably a cyst, come and see me in 4 weeks. I did and the bump was still there but she, without even examining me, pronounced it was gone. When I told her it was still there, she actually took a closer look and then said, you need to see an ophthalmologist. I did and it turned out to be basal cell carcinoma - hate to think what might have happened if I had accepted that it was "gone." - This doctor seems very disinterested in her patients. Would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Find a better dermatologist. I trusted Dr Davis with my face and am now permanently scarred from her poor removal of a benign growth. Dr Davis should have recommended a plastic surgeon rather than performing this procedure herself.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I have seen Dr Davis a few times over the years. I wasn't bowled over by her but found her to be punctual and after a few visits i would generally find relief. My last visit however, I had to take my son (who doesn't like Dr's offices) with me. He's 3. She came through the door with a "hi, what can I do for you?" and as she closed the door my son started to whine and began to cry. I quickly said, "I have these bumps everywhere," pointing. She asked if they were itchy and then immediately said, "I can't do this, I can't be in here," and walked out. I didn't know if she meant for me to leave or if she would return if I quieted my son or what on earth. Ive never seen a professional, or even a service person, behave with that kind of intolerance. So we started to walk toward the front desk to let reception know that we were going to have to leave and she came out with a prescription for a cream that I already use; she's prescribed it and provided repeats. Although my son had stopped crying and she was in an adjacent office, she never checked my chart. The lack of professionalism, empathy and attentiveness really changed my impression of Dr. Davis.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I have a unique skin condition that I've been dealing with for over ten years. I went to Dr. Davis hoping she would help me out. I've been to her office twice, waited 30 minutes, and she would spend 5 minutes with me before heading to the next patient. She took no time trying to understand my condition, and even made wrong assumptions about it. The first time I went to her office, she asked me to get tests done even though I told her I've had the tests done before - a complete waste of my time. The second time I went to her office, she saw that everything came back negative, and told me "I can't help you anymore." This is pretty funny because she literally did nothing to help me in the first place. But wait, it gets better. She tells me the next time I get an infection to stop using tea tree oil - which has helped me for years - and instead she prescribed to me some ointment. I am writing this right now in the midst of an infection and her ointment is completely useless. I have found Dr. Davis arrogant, unhelpful, and she has made my condition worse. Would 100% not recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Welcoming, personable, presentable and professional. Anne and her co-workers had us feeling at home and well cared for. Top notch diagnosis, procedure and advisement.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I went to see Dr. Ann Davis when I had concerns about a suspicious looking mole on my ankle. I could not have asked for a more considerate, empathetic and knowledgeable dermatologist. Previous doctors I had visited dismissed the mole saying it was probably no cause for concern. Dr. Ann Davis calmed me down and removed the mole. The results came back as melanoma. Thankfully because of Dr. Ann Davis my melanoma was caught and removed at an early stage. As many people can probably relate, I was shocked and very emotional about the diagnosis. Dr. Ann Davis took the time to call me and calm me down about my diagnosis and was always available whenever I had questions and concerns. She greatly reduced my anxiety level and helped get me through one of the toughest times of my life. I recommend her to anyone and will continue to see for any skin related concerns!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

i liked her - quick and to the point - nice to meet a doctor confident in her diagnosis

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Davis was abrupt and very rushed. She discounted my concerns related to a chronic and very uncomfortable skin problem, failed to examine me fully and asked me more than cursory questions. I do not necessarily expect all specialists to be warm people. However, I do expect to be treated with respect; I have never been so patronized by a doctor as with Dr. Davis. The entire interaction felt like one in which she'd made an assessment before I even walked in the door.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I went in to have a skin lesion removed. When I commented that I have a lot of moles, she suggested that I let her do a scan. She kept returning to one mole, which made her a little suspicious, and finally decided that I should have it removed. It was gone in a week; the results came back as melanoma, but fully contained. Thanks to her extra time and attention, I'm fine.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015