You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ann Davis

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Davis was abrupt and very rushed. She discounted my concerns related to a chronic and very uncomfortable skin problem, failed to examine me fully and asked me more than cursory questions. I do not necessarily expect all specialists to be warm people. However, I do expect to be treated with respect; I have never been so patronized by a doctor as with Dr. Davis. The entire interaction felt like one in which she'd made an assessment before I even walked in the door.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I went in to have a skin lesion removed. When I commented that I have a lot of moles, she suggested that I let her do a scan. She kept returning to one mole, which made her a little suspicious, and finally decided that I should have it removed. It was gone in a week; the results came back as melanoma, but fully contained. Thanks to her extra time and attention, I'm fine.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

First time I turned up they had not put me down as appointment. Wazte of time. Then second time she was useless. Wouldn't listen that we had already tried her recommendation. Rooms smelt and we're old too.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr. davis was super; focussed very carefully on my two problem spots, was hands-on in fixing them, arranging a biopsy, telephoning me asap when biopsy results in, arranging a referral for more specialty surgery. Her staff was terrific - got me in sooner than planned using a cancellation spot. Whole experience was first class.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I saw Dr. Davis for the first time last week. I got in a day, as there was a cancelation and I jumped on it. She was wonderful, took the time to look at other concerns as well as what I was in there for. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I was referred to see Dr. Davis by my family doctor. Dr Davis' staff faxed a confirmation date and time for me to see her today at 11am. i went to the office, and apparently, nobody booked me the appointment! i've been itching very badly for over a month, and i thought i would get answers today. the receptionist said that they had an appt booked for me last year, which is not possible. they denied of any wrong doing, even though my family doc clearly got a fax confirmation of the appt. all the receptionist said was "well, sort it out with your family doc" and that was it. i hope Dr Davis sees this and fires the girl who wrote a confirmation time to my doctor and never bother booking me in. i took a day off work just to see her and because the girls can't do their job, i have to suffer for another 3 months until i can see a specialist. it would be ok if they admit that they made a mistake and reschedule me, but denying the fact that they made a HUGE mistake, thats unacceptable.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr. Davis is the best dermatologist I have seen. Genuinely puts you at ease. I would recommend her. However, I think there should be a better contract (spelled out agreement) for her paid services. $100 for 2 minutes work and she misses the spot and no way to get the money back. Just as with any work you pay for, you should know what you are paying for and what your recourse is if the work is unsatisfactory. I would go back but for paid services, take time to spell out the parameters.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

I felt terrible walking out from my appointment. Her receptionist seemed ignorant and emotionless. She saw me for literally 5 minutes, quickly wrote my prescription and led me to the door. Did not have time to even ask her questions, not recommended at all.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

I think she does a great job and she's been my dermatologist for 9 years. She always runs on time (which is a nice change), so for people complaining that she only gives them 5 minutes - do you want someone who is efficient and knowledgeable or someone who'll hold your hand and take half an hour to counsel you on your wart? (Go private if that's what you want). I greatly appreciate that when I see her, she takes me within 5-10 minutes of being there. I understand her time is important, and she understands that mine is too. I will continue to see her for my yearly check as long as she's in practice.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Ann Davis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i liked her - quick and to the point - nice to meet a doctor confident in her diagnosis"

April 20, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davis was abrupt and very rushed. She discounted my concerns related to a chronic and very uncomfortable skin problem, failed to examine me fully and asked ..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in to have a skin lesion removed. When I commented that I have a lot of moles, she suggested that I let her do a scan. She kept returning to one mole, wh..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. " First time I turned up they had not put me down as appointment. Wazte of time. Then second time she was useless. Wouldn't listen that we had already tried..."

November 1, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V5K0" to "97232". Address has been updated from "None" to "1500 Northeast Irving Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15032334356".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. davis was super; focussed very carefully on my two problem spots, was hands-on in fixing them, arranging a biopsy, telephoning me asap when biopsy results ..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Davis for the first time last week. I got in a day, as there was a cancelation and I jumped on it. She was wonderful, took the time to look at other c..."

November 12, 2014