Ratings for Dr. Dalia M A Abdellatif

Very good doctor. She takes her time with the a patient. Never make you feel rushed to leave .

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Abdellatif is very professional, kind and loyal. She is thorough in her examinations. My daughter went for her yearly check up last year and Dr. Abdellatif discovered a lump in her mid back, all while my daughter had no knowledge of the lump’s existence. My kids and I admire how caring and knowledgeable she is in her field.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Well doctor , very helpfull . We need more doctors like her .

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED IN MY ALLEGED "FAMILY DOCTOR". After five years as my primary physician I am being treated like a "new patient" and stranger by Dr Abdellatif. To add insult to literal injury I am being addressed by clinic staff in the most disrespectful and ignorant manner I have ever been faced with from ANYONE in the Healthcare profession including overworked ER staff. If you have any way to avoid this doctor I strongly suggest it, she has NO loyalty to her patients and is entirely self serving in the management of her practice . IF you are a patient of hers I STRONGLY recommend you record (audio or visual recording) of your appointment, this doctor will not otherwise be held accountable for her actions.

Submitted April 11, 2017

I had an appointment for a meet and greet with Dr Abdellatif and was left waiting in the waiting room and the consultation room for over 45 mins when no one else was in the clinic. None of the staff informed me that I should be kept waiting or that there was any issue. I ended up walking out after that amount of time so that I wasn't late for my meeting. Very unimpressed.

Submitted February 16, 2017

I adore Dr. Abdellatif! She is attentive, personable and genuinely cares about her patients. I have been her patient since 2012 and now she also cares for my husband, my son, and my mother! She embodies the true spirit of family medicine!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Dr. Dalia Abdellatif is a wonderful Doctor! She is the nicest most informative doctor i have ever had. She takes the time to get the bottom of any problem you are having. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Abdellatif made me feel comfortable and was logical in her explanations. Her diagnosis was confirmed by follow up tests. I am pretty nervous about doctors but she put me right at ease and made me feel like I was in he right place at the right time.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I have seen Dr Abdellatif a few times and I find her very knowledgeable, professional, caring and helpful. I would love to know where she will be working after leaving the East Edmonton Health Centre.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I've seen her a few times and am now looking for a new doctor. She doesn't listen to my issues at all. She didn't put in a referral to a specialist that she said she would. I waited months and finally called the clinic where the woman on the phone basically accused me of making up the entire situation because what I was asking about wasn't charted (I found most of the staff helpful besides this woman and a man that took my bp in waiting room area who basically laughed at my issue). So I got rebooked so I could get the referral but now she doesn't want to refer me. I've had this issue for years and since I moved cities I waited to bring the issue up til I got a family doctor. Guess that was pointless. I'm going back to the walk-in clinic. Adios.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015