Ratings for Dr. Mariusz Gurgul

I saw him regarding pain that I was having in my feet while running. He was very thorough in his analysis and was also dedicated to find a solution to the issue. I would highly recommend him to anyone! He is also very kind and gentle and very knowledgable in his field!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Not happy at all so stopped going to see him after he adjusted inserts using a knife and said if they required further adjusting my husband could do it. Prior to that at one appointment put one insert on top of another and when i asked if he had removed old insert advised yes to just wear for awhile. Wore as far as my vehicle and took off only to discover there were in fact two inserts in my shoes!! Extremely dissatisfied and have been to other podiatrists in other provinces and not encountered this problem.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Very good diagnose. Had been to see too many doctors about my condition however he helped me with one visit! THX

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012