Ratings for Dr. Eileen Nicolle

Dr Nicolle is awesome and attentive. She was able to catch early signs of my sons autism and we were able to get the help we needed in a timely fashion. Her support through it all has been amazing. I'm so happy she was able to take us on as patients.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Nicolle is one in a million. I switched my entire family onto this practice and my daughters and I see Dr. Nicolle. This is the most civilized clinic I have ever been to. The staff are courteous, polite and professional. Dr. Nicolle is very punctual and never rushes to get to her next patient. She is by far the most thorough, genuine caring doctor I have ever had. You would be very fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Nicolle's.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I find Dr. Nicolle to be very knowledgeable and shows concern for your situation. She asks lots of questions, listens to your answers and then gives feedback. Never does it feel like she is rushing you along. She is almost always right on time and it is relatively easy to get an appointment with her. I have switched my whole family to her care and we are all very pleased. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Love Dr. Nicolle. She is caring and I feel totally comfortable with her. Very glad to have her as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012