Ratings for Dr. Peter T. Simonian

Hmmm, I seriously question the positive reviews on this site for this doctor. I experienced just the opposite. He clearly could care less about me as a patient. Based on my personal experience and other people that I have talked to, I believe many of the reviews on here are fake. Look at the reviews from the dates from Apr 23rd to 26th, clearly fake, very dubious.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

He did an incredible job with our daughters ACL surgery and his office staff is wonderful, as well as his surgical staff. Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

From consultation to post surgery follow up was awesome. All staff answered any and all questions and we're willing to answer any and all questions. Surgery was a complete success and my knee feels great. I would have NO other surgeon do the work. My appreciation runs deep for Dr. Simonian and his ENTIRE staff! I thank them for taking away my fear of surgery as well. Definitely calmed my nerves.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Great doctor and staff, I got 4 shots in my knee and I can walk again. Easy, and no surgery!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

My son went to see him, and I was so concerned. He took such great care of him and put me at ease. Every where I go everyone says he is the best. Now I know firsthand.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr Simonian corrected another doctors surgery. Now my knee is almost back to normal. I would give him the best recommendation

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Best in fresno and the entire valley for knees shoulder injuries.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr Simonian and his staff have been wonderful treating both my knee and shoulder problems. He has always given me all of attention and has repaired both problems perfectly. I discovered that he has received some of the best training the the country and my results are a testimony to that..

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Best orthopedic surgeon you can find in Fresno area. He was recommended to me by a friend and I have absolute faith in him. He helped me tremendously and I now send everyone I know to him .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I had to undergo a right shoulder capsulloraphy revision as a different surgeon made the repair to tight. Dr. Simonian was very professional and able to fix the problem. I won't go to any other Ortho's in the future. I wish I would have researched for the first surgery as I know it would have been done right the first time had Dr. Simonian performed the procedure.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Peter T. Simonian's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal