Dr. Mark Rhody

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Rhody

I have been a long time patient of marks office and over the years I've seen a lot of people come and go but Andreia has been a long time employee she goes beyond her job to help me with my insurance issues and even saying hi to me while on lunch reminding me of my appointment! you are a ray of sunshine! Your smile and personality are A+++

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

While Andrea and Wendy are amazing and helpful, I was so disappointed with dr Rhody's personal skills- he was so rude, threatening my son to kick us out of the room if he did not settle. The worst dr! Would not recommend him, especially not for younger kids

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have been a patient of this office for many years and they are fantastic! truly go beyond with helping you stay within your insurance. A++ my teeth are happy.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Mark rhodys office for years he is a fantastic dentist with great patient care. His staff are super helpful and make my visits very easy and comfortable. Wendy & Andreia are very helpful with trying to keep me organized and keep me within my insurance as much as they can. Definitely recommend this office 😀

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr.Mark Rhody has caused me unnecessary pain by looking to over fix anything and everything that was wrong with my teeth even if everything was fine. Overbilling the Insurance company!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Mark Rhody

Dr. Mark Rhody's response
Thank-you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please be assured that this is not typical of our practice. If you would like to discuss this in person please call the office and ask to speak to myself or Wendy our office administrator.

Submitted April 3, 2017

I've been seeing dr Rhody for almost a decade and only have good things to say about him and especially his team. Wendy and Andrea are great. A few cons; underground parking is pretty inconvenient (though validated), no wifi in the waiting area, the office is s bit outdated with its decor and sometimes the music choice is irritating. But ratings couldn't be higher for service provided.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Rhody for close to 20 years. He is a terrific dentist and his hygiene staff have always been amazing. Regrettably, I decided to change dentists because they neglected to tell me I went over my claim limit and was out of pocket when I didn't need to be. I hope my actions will ensure others don't have this completely avoidable problem in the future.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I was terrified to see a dentist so avoided it for a couple of years. Dr. Rhody and staff were always comforting and so professional. Terrific work and I no longer have a fear.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Rhody for 18 yrs. now my daughter and grandchildren attend. His staff has always been top notch. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable front desk top assistants to hygienists. Mark is excellent at putting you at ease if there might be pain. Very gentle with needles. I rate this practice not 5 but 10!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

I am so happy with my new smile. My teeth look great now.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Mark Rhody's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal