Ratings for Dr. Howard Yanofsky

Diagnosed my Tea Corpses that I seemed to had gotten from my mother's farm when I stayed over in December 1990. Itch didn't appear to be but was. Great Doctor

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Line up out the door to check in and waiting room full. Seems obvious to me the doctor doesn't actually have time to see patients.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Several people in my family see him periodically to make sure spots are no malignant. He is quick but helpful. The wait is long because you don't need to book an appointment when it's a follow up which is convenient in a way. The secretary, Diane, is always smiling and pleasant and she is fast!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I have been a patient since 1994. Cornwall is lucky to have a dermatologist who travels here to service our community. Dr. Yanofsky is caring and good at his diagnosis, and his staff work real hard to help get you seen. Please blame our healthcare system for the lack of services and not the doctors who are working to help you.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

My appointment was at 2:30 on a Wednesday, showed up at 1:45 to have some kind a courtesy, I've been waiting in line for 45 minutes and they're still nine people in front of me .... so took my cell phone out tried to call the receptionist five times with no success, answering machine kept coming on indicating not to leave any messages . Couldn't even get close to the counter to mention that I could not stay any longer . Every one lined up all the way outside the door . One lady said she's been there for three hours ... seniors with canes standing up in the line absolutely Appalling !!!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Phone in Montreal was always busy so decided to take an appointment for Cornwall as the distance for me was almost equal. Was stunned to arrive & see an overcrowded small room with a line up to register. Unbelievable & degrading! This should not be permitted. How can this doctor give proper care especially since his Montreal office is always crowded also, although the waiting room is somewhat larger.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I had an appointment for 2:45pm. I showed up 15mins early. There was a 4+ hour wait. I couldn't even make it if I wanted to. I had to leave and I've waited months for this appointment. What a terrible system.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Waiting room and adjacent hall crowded. Long, long wait. Worthless experience. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Waiting room was standing room only with at least 3 hr wait. Finally got in and was lectured like I was a 5 year old. Opted to go to another derm doc with a wait time of a year but was worth it to not see or hear his arrogant attitude ever again.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

A typical shister , would love to see average billing to OHIP, probably one every six minutes, waiting room wa s bussier then Tim Hortons ,people in hall way aswell as waiting room, He was aroggant and not interested in anyones opinion but his own, awe too be so much smarter than anyone else. He bragged he had 35 yrs expierence, well so do some idiot useless people.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016