Ratings for Dr. Fozia Zakaria

So I just came from the Millbourne Mall Medical Centre and am very disappointed after meeting Dr. Fouzia Nawab. I am a little concerned if she actually has any knowledge on medicine or not. Me and my sister have listed a few common health concerns we have, and she almost had some to no clue what our problem is and how to solve it. Like everyone else, I have googled my issues beforehand and explained her the health problem it can possibly be and if I can get a stool test done, she started giggling and laughing at me for asking that, and said that stool tests are only given to cancer patients which is absolutely wrong! At that moment I realized she has little knowledge on medicine. I would recommend you to go to other doctors that will actually care about you, and make you feel more comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Great doctor. Very helpful and caring and almost always on time

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Excellent doctor , good work ethics , appropriate and timely referral

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I honestly think this doctor is probably my best female doctor that I have ever went to. I know at millbourne mall medical centre, they have another female doctor who in my understand doesn't like patients and or provides good service. I am ready to complain to Alberta Health Services on Dr. Fouzia Nawab. If your doctor atleast offer to check me up properly and offer me some prescription,

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Like said in a previous review, Dr. Zakaria seemed good only when I had minor issues such as a cold or sore throat. When I went to see her regarding a more serious issue, she seemed stand off-ish and rude towards a decision I made regarding the situation I was in. I feel that doctors should be more caring and maybe comforting in any kind of situation that worries a patient, instead, I was left stressed and unsure of myself leaving her office. Also, when I felt that she was not happy with my decision, at the end of the appointment she got up and didn't even answer any of my concerns and went straight to her office, not something I would have expected from her. Even Google gives me more insight and answers my questions regarding my issue better than her! I will definitely be looking for a new doctor asap!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

It has been hard finding a doctor here in Edmonton since I moved from Toronto, but I assure you she has been the best of help to me over the 3 + years. She is very personable and I feel extremely comfortable with her to discuss any topic. However, her staff I found a bit unprofessional but have improved so much in the past years ( we are all here to learn, right?) And often times, there is a long wait for the Doctor, but truly it doesn't result in a problem for me as her expertise/knowledge is the most important.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Thought I was going in to see a good new doctor. she completely dismissed that I have bipolar on format I was filling out for school. I paid $40 for forms with the wrong information on them. So disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Amazing Doctor! Goes above and beyond for her patients.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

The staff are extremely rude and unorganized. After waiting in Reception for an extended period of time I had to wait another hour once in a room.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

She is very helpful to refer any other Physician. Last visit we waited 2 hours to see her and it was terrible and painful. Staff is not helpful and looked not happy at all.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016