Ratings for Dr. Anthony R. Perkins

Dr Perkins was very attentive to my care both before and after my tummy tuck. I am so thrilled with my amazing results

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Perkins is very down to earth. He makes sure you achieve the the look you desire and recommends what is the best approach.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Perkins makes you feel like you are his one and only patient. He takes his time to explain procedures. I had Botox on my frown lines and am very happy with the results. My face looks softer and less stressed. Thank you Dr. Perkins. I will return!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I went to go see Dr. Perkins for liposuction on the abdomen several months ago. A friend recommended me to go see him and I could not be happier with the results. He is extremely attentive and knowledgeable with this type of procedure. And he also made himself available to answer any of my questions or concerns day or night. I could not have asked for a better doctor to do such a great job and made me feel super comfortable. This costed me $14,000 which I felt was a great price for the results and care I received!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Love this doctor! He performed liposuction on me this past May, I absolutely love the results!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I first saw Dr Perkins for liposuction 6 months ago, since then I have had treatments of Botox and Restylane. He is truly amazing at what he does, a master of his craft!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Tony Perkins over the past 3 years for fillers. He pays extremely close attention to detail and his bedside manner is the best of any doctor I have ever visited. I cannot say enough good about him!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I had fillers injected in the hollow areas below my eyes by Dr. Perkins. I love the results and found the whole experience very pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

I'm very happy to have chosen Dr. Perkins for a chemical peel I had done last week. Everything was perfect; clean clinic, sweet and professional staff and a very skilled and experienced plastic surgeon. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

This was my second time getting Botox done by Dr. Perkins and once again I'm extremely satisfied with both the experience at the clinic and the results. Unlike other plastic surgeons I've seen in the past, Dr. Perkins genuinely cares about his patients. He always takes the time to answer any questions I may have and is incredibly knowledgeable regarding all aspects of cosmetic surgery. I'm so grateful to have found a plastic surgeon I can depend on!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015