Ratings for Dr. Kira N. Cervenka

Best chiropractor ever! Dr K helps treats my TMJ, acid re-flux, sinus issues, and trigger points on a monthly basis. After a few treatments of acupuncture and massage therapy, Dr K was able to get the muscles in my arm to release after I broke it. Weeks of traditional PT could not do what Dr K did. That is why i call her Dr A for Dr Awesome!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Kira always helps when I'm in pain. Very friendly and easy to talk to. Makes the visit relaxing right away. I never have to wait past my time, they're very punctual. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. K is an excellent doctor. She really helped me work through my lower back pain. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Kira keeps my broken, stress filled body in motion, Thank You!!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. K helped me fix an issue I have had for years that no one else could; migraines. She looked at my health as a whole, including my nutrition instead of just doing a quick adjustment. Together, with a few changes in my diet and semi-regular adjustments, my migraines are few and far between. Thanks Dr. K!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr Cervenka has worked on my back and neck for over a year - Her first treatment fixed the issue I was having and now I get regular check ups/tune ups. It's amazing how wonderful I feel now compared to where I was a year ago. Thanks Dr. K

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and was very helpful

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Kira N. Cervenka's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 2011)