Ratings for Dr. Jason S. Pirigyi

Fantastic doctor. He helped me on many occasions (I complete in powerlifting and CrossFit so I accumulate many minor injuries) when many other doctors were unable to do so. He always explains what is wrong without talking down to me. I leave the office with exercises to complete on my own to help accelerate the treatment process. I trust Dr. Pirigyi more than any other Doctor (DC and DPT) I have been to.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I travel from central Virginia to see Dr. Pirigyi. Only chiropractor I will see.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Jason Pirigyi was recommended to me by a chiropratic friend who was familiar with his treatment technich. I had my first visit with him yesterday and he spend a lot of time with me. He did a medical history, and through exam before his treatment. I have gotten immediate results from his work. He not only adjusts the spine but has extensive knowledge on the muscles and nerves. He is goal oriented and is primarly interested in getting his patience out of pain and fully functional, as quickly as possible. In my opinion, after seeing several chiropractors over the years, Dr. Jason Pirigyi has the combined expierence and knowlegde in sports medicine as well as chiropractic to offer a much more comprensive approach to healing. He is also experienced in nutrition so he is able to provide a holalistic approach to healing as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Dr. Jason S. Pirigyi's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2011)