Ratings for Dr. Sara Saad

I'm not really sure where to start. Being a complete coward when it comes to going to the dentist, I let a couple of teeth go until there was not choice but to go. I made an appointment with Dr. Saad and it was one of the best decisions of my life! I doubt if there is a better dentist out there than Dr. Saad. She--and her staff--have a gentleness and caring that is not often seen these days. Dr. Saad told me every step of the way what she was going to do and I must confess it was 99.999999% painless (there was a wee bit of a pinch when she gave me the needle--but that is to be expected) She took her time--didn't hurry and gave me reassurance the whole way through. I actually look forward to going back!! And here staff is TOTALLY professional and very friendly-they will go the extra mile for you. If you think you can find a better dentist than Dr. Sara Saad then good luck to you in finding him or her! Dr. Saad is a keeper. You and your family will be using her until the day she retires

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

Dr.Sara Sadd is a truly one of the best dentist around today.She make you feel comfortable. She simple better then any other dentist out there today. The staff is very friendly and goes out of the way for you to help you. 5 star Dentist.If you need awesome Dentist then look no further then Dr.Sadd :)

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Saad is a very caring, informative, and patient dentist. I hate the dentist because it often hurts during appointments; however, because of Dr. Saad, I was able to relax and have an almost pain-free appointment. Dr. Saad told me exactly what she was going to do and also only recommended what she felt was necessary. Her whole approach was patient-focused which is rare to find. I would highly recommend her. The staff at the office is also friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I can't praise Dr Sara Saad enough. Dr Saad is from the 'new school' translation; the 'painless school'!!! She also has such a comforting bedside manner & is so patient. Proceedures that I've dreaded from past experiences are no longer filled with axiety. If you have any fear of going to the dentist then Dr Saad is the best choice around. In my lifetime, dentistry has come so very far and Dr Saad performs like an artist! If you're ever in the market for an EXCELLENT dentist, Dr Saad is the best decision you could make & you'll be happy that you did and you can bank on it!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012