Ratings for Dr. Jacob Elisha

New to Los Angeles and needed an implant in my front tooth. Every where I looked it pointed me to Dr. Elisha as the expert to get this very important procedure done. I did my research and it did pay off. He was great, the best there is and now I highly recommend him too.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I drove down from Santa Barbara to see dr. ELISHA FOR an implant. Worth the drive. He is a great professional and for something as important as dental implant I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Elisha by my General Dentist after my previous Periodontist botched my implant procedure. Apparently, he is an expert and well known for his skills in this area. I couldn't be happier with the results. He saved me thousands of dollars and hours of wasted time. Thank you Dr. Elisha.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I had my gum grafts done by Dr. Elisha 2 weeks ago. I was scared of this procedure and saw 2 other Periodontist for consultation. I choose him because of his calm and confident manner and he is very knowledgable. I am glad I chose him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

The best consultation that I have ever had with any health professional. He answered all my question completely and patiently. I had been to 2 other periodontists and he was the best by far.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

My front tooth fell out and talking to dew people, they all recommended Dr. Elisha. He is as good as they all said. Detailed and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Referred to Dr Elisha for gum recession. Great experienced doctor. Grafting procedure went very smoothly. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Had 2 implants and it was such an easy experience , I couldn't be happier

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Elisha is an amazing periodontist. The staff including the assistants are caring and professional. He did my gum grafts and the procedure was great and the results were beautiful. I referred my husband to Dr. Elisha for his tooth extraction and bone grafting and later on an implant.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr. Elisha placed an implant for my missing front tooth. Excellent experience wuthering doctor and office. Recommend him always.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016