Ratings for Dr. Jacob Elisha

I was referred to Dr. Elisha by my General Dentist after my previous Periodontist botched my implant procedure. Apparently, he is an expert and well known for his skills in this area. I couldn't be happier with the results. He saved me thousands of dollars and hours of wasted time. Thank you Dr. Elisha.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I had my gum grafts done by Dr. Elisha 2 weeks ago. I was scared of this procedure and saw 2 other Periodontist for consultation. I choose him because of his calm and confident manner and he is very knowledgable. I am glad I chose him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

The best consultation that I have ever had with any health professional. He answered all my question completely and patiently. I had been to 2 other periodontists and he was the best by far.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

My front tooth fell out and talking to dew people, they all recommended Dr. Elisha. He is as good as they all said. Detailed and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Referred to Dr Elisha for gum recession. Great experienced doctor. Grafting procedure went very smoothly. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Had 2 implants and it was such an easy experience , I couldn't be happier

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Elisha is an amazing periodontist. The staff including the assistants are caring and professional. He did my gum grafts and the procedure was great and the results were beautiful. I referred my husband to Dr. Elisha for his tooth extraction and bone grafting and later on an implant.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr. Elisha placed an implant for my missing front tooth. Excellent experience wuthering doctor and office. Recommend him always.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Outstanding doctor and staff. I have complete trust in Dr. Jacob Elisha. He has completed my gum grafts and 2 implants within the past year. Professional and smart.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Great doctor and staff. Came in for gum recession and over a period of 3 months got 3 gum grafts with Dr. Elisha. Procedure went very well, office is beautiful, staff is caring and professional. Overall, love these guys.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016