Ratings for Dr. Linda CASSEL WILSON

Dr. Wilson is a mess - I just transferred out of her practice. She wrote me a perscription for the wrong meds (good thing I noticed), and really needs some education about the BRCA genes and their implications for a woman's health. She basically gave me a death sentence (my mom is BRCA 2 positive, I haven't even been tested yet), and seems to believe some of the myths about the gene mutations.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

WORST Doctor ever, not sure how she is still practicing. Staff was horrible and down right rude. Bedside manner of the doctor was terrible. She was unable to perform simple diagnostic. I am surprised she had higher than one star.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

HORRIBLE!! This is my first pregnancy and was excited, for my first appt. My husband and I went and she was cold hearted and stone face. I am very irregular so unsure how far along i was. she did a 2 second internal exam and she said i was 8-10 weeks and told me to get an ultrasound..ultrasound showed nothing of course i was petrified. Turns out I'm just 3 weeks. when i called to get results of my blood work the office didnt even know they scheduled me to have blood work. Very Unprofessional and very heartless. acted like i was a bother to her, and everything i asked her was a stren faced short response. She had no right to say i was 8 - 10 weeks and caused so much un-needed anxiety. I since switched practices and would never ever ever recommedned this practice to anyone. she obviously has no idea what she is talking about nor took the time to explain anything.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I have to say that I'm shocked at the low ratings given to Dr. Wilson. She, and just about everyone in the office, is always extremely friendly, courteous, and pleasant. I've been a patient of Dr. Wilson's for about 5 years and I've never felt anything but confidence. She is very patient and will answer as many questions as you have to ask. I have referred at least 3 or 4 friends to the practice and they are all happy with either Dr. Wilson or one of the other doctors in the practice. Although they don't take you right at your appointment time (not many doctors do that these days), I've never had to wait for more than 5 or 10 minutes. I will continue to highly recommend Dr. Wilson.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Just had a 2nd c-section delivery by Dr Wilson; 1st was emergent, 2nd was planned. Both were great, and she was primary through all appts, though of course we saw all the practice. While she may not have the warm fuzzy bedside manner others rating here have critiqued her on, she has proven to us to be a brilliant doctor and surgeon, taking great care of me through both pregnancies, deliveries, and post partum care. I do recommend the practice, though the Paoli office is a challenge to schedule with since they're based in Exton. I did see others who had scheduling issues...it is an OB practice folks - they do get emergencies, and I would think if you were the emergent patient, you'd want them to let some appointments slide. Anyway, I would wholeheatedly recommend the practice, they are great group of women.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

I do not recommend Dr. Wilson. She could not tell me if a fibroid in my uterus could affect my fetus (and she laughed about it). I hope that I never see her again. I also had to wait 1 hour after my scheduled appointment before they called me back. And then, Dr. Wilson was only in the room with me for 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

You can't disagree with the negative comments. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone's experiences and perceptions will vary, especially if one is biased.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Heartless in the face of my miscarriage. Didn't even offer a tissue or comforting words. Was unable to diagnose my condition (admitedly rare). When she did speak about it as a possibility, she told me my only chance for children would be have a surrogate. Ended up going to HUP and my surgery went well, and I should still be able to have children. Due to her lack of knowledge and non existent bedside manner, I would never go to this practice again.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

THE WORST DR EVER. I went to a specialist for surgery that she didnt offer me and she said that was insulting. Talked about me and bashed my surgeon while I was in exam room. I could hear her saying "what is this ****.." about my dr and my choice for surgery instead of a drug that is used for men with prostate cancer (LUPRON). She never offered me surgery only offered awful lupron and then got mad when I found a dr to help me. VERY VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL - HUGE EGO ISSUES! DO NOT GO TO THIS AWFUL DR. I am not exaggerating.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

very helpful only on times as needed otherwise did her job... very professional

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. Linda CASSEL WILSON's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1978)

Amerigroup