Ratings for Dr. Karl W. Siebe

These people were very snotty to me on the phone. They don't have voice mail and they have limited hours, so to try to reach them is difficult. When I suggested they get voice mail, the receptionist's answer was "well, we'd have patients leaving messages, and we'd have to return them, and that would be too much work." Then she gave me a hard time about revising the appointment. She complained about their system, and ended with a disagreeable tone, wishing me a great weekend and a Happy Easter. Not planning to ever go back. Condescending attitude of receptionist was not appreciated.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Office staff is very rude! The lady that answers the phone was very short and mean. Dr. Siebe was very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Don't recommend. Very rude office staff. Nearly impossible to get an appointment. I have seen Dr. Siebe before, and despite telling the scheduler I was miserable due to my condition, I was told it would be 5 weeks until they could get me in - and even that was due to a cancellation! I was also told over the phone that "all of our patients are miserable and think their situation is an emergency.." Time to find a new practice...

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

He is incredibly knowledgeable and even more personable. His staff is by far the friendliest and most helpful I have ever met. I'd recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Everyone, including the Dr, is very helpful and pleasant

flag | Submitted August 30, 2008

Dr. Karl W. Siebe's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Noblesville, IN