Ratings for Dr. Richard Wagner

Have been seeing Dr Wagner years. Now living in Tasty though always see when visiting Toowoomba. This time I can't make an appointment !!!! One of a kind Dr. Really working to help people retain health. Not working for bigpharma. Hope all is well Dr.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

On the 8th August 2014 Dr. Wagner diognised me with a brain tumour. He had cleared his surgery so I didn't have to wait for my CT scan without the usual dye. He must have read the results at least six times while I stared at the floor in fear as I lived alone except for my very frightened Maine Coon X cat my beloved Charlie Brown who had lost weight worrying about me. Then on the Monday after I had an emergency MRI brain scan which proved to be brain cancer. I was shocked to the core and feared for my life. Just as I was leaving I asked Dr. Wagner if I could please have a hug. His answer was "of course you can" He hugged me until I was ready to let go. He didn't rush it. He then told my youngest son who was in the RAAF and had driven from Sydney to Toowoomba to be with me for one week. He told us to immediately go to the Toowoomba Hospital to have my MRI Brain scan results and scan faxed to the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Brisbane. It took quite awhile for the snooty triage "nurse" to agree. Dr. Wagner didn't give me a referral letter as he knew that I would be caught up in the Toowoomba Hospital system. The day after I had a phone call from the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Brisbane to be admitted as an Emergency inpatient. Just TWO WEEKS after my brain tumour diognised I underwent emergency brain surgery at the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Brisbane. Dr. Richard Wagner saved my life. 😀 All I want to do now that I'm back living in Toowoomba is thank him for saving my life. As I had FIFTEEN double doses of radiation therapy whilst in a High Care level nursing home, my brain cancer is still stable thanks to Dr. Richard Wagner and the oncologist at the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Brisbane who knew immediately what dire straights I was in. Thank you very much Dr. Wagner. 😀

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Dr Wagner's knowledge support care and patience is missed by me and my family. Nearly a year on none of us has found a comparable professional who is in the wellness business. We hope you are recovering well from your accident and if you are not practising medicine, hope you are writing your book

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr Wagner has had a serious accident and is still in recovery. I do miss him and am still without a GP. He was different but he saved my life after being misdiagnosed and ignored by other unmentionables. I dont know if he will be back at GPing. Maybe not.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

NOTICEABLE BY HIS ABSENCE?????WHERE ARE YOU....ARE YOU STILL PRACTISING AT YOUR PRACTICE?????

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

Refuses to vaccinate says it causes autism in children...This could lose him his license

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Where has he gone?????????? Went to make an appointment this morning only to find him gone. Girl at another business 2 suites along hadn't heard of him Talk about living in the dark

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Wonderful Dr. Professional, Patient and Kind. Where have you gone? Am trying to find you. Please help if anyone knows.

Submitted August 28, 2017

I cannot believe he's not here anymore, what to do now. There is no other Dr in Toowoomba like him. He will be dreadfully missed. He didn't tell us he was leaving!!!!

Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Wagner is very approachable and knowledgeable. His resceptionist however is unfriendly, no greeted smile and abrupt.

Submitted July 11, 2017