Ratings for Dr. Kyle Winter

Amazing. Stood behind me to get to the proper diagnosis. Listened to what I said.honest and practical about his own abilities. A star in my book!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Very unhelpful. doesnt give details, advice about your concern. obviously he only saw me so he can charge msp. But did not even try to help at all. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

A competent doctor with a pleasant manner. My little girls love seeing him, which makes visits to him so stress free.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Winter is one of the most compassionate, caring Doctors I have ever met. !! He is a knowledgeable and highly professional doctor. He is fast paced pleasant and always on time, I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Kyle D Winter was great. I went in to see him for some advice on my coughing from the flu I've had for days of which he prescribed some cough medication to help alleviate the discomfort. He was thorough in his questions about my symptoms and checked my breathing to rule out anything major like pneumonia. He also gave some helpful info about lymph nodes when I mentioned I was experiencing some pain on one side of my neck. Overall, great experience and I would definitely recommend Dr. Winter to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

wasnt happy.he didnt even check medical background nad didnt even further explain further details about my concern..... i was so disappointed

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012