Ratings for Dr. Yohanne Azuelos

I love this man. Great dentist and he is honest. I recommend him

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Best dentist i ve been to A true gentile gentleman Did not feel any pain and believe me I m petrified of dentists This will be my dentist and will recommend to everyone

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Saw him with my kids, they were a bit concerned before but he was super nice, explained everything, involved them in the process and really listened. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

STAY AWAY!!! THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY & RUIN YOUR TEETH!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

I was always scared to go to the dentist until I met Dr. Azuelos. He is the nicest and friendliest dentist out there. He makes everything painless and truly cares about his patients before, during and especially after any work is done. I once did a root canal with him and he personally called me to make sure I wasn't in any pain and was doing okay. Highly recommend! Doesn't get better than him!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

He is really good with the kids, my 4 years daughter so scared before the appointment, but doctor Azuelos was so great with her, that now she is asking me all the time when we will go again.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Excellent dentist. Highly recommend him. He is very human and has quality-work. As mentioned previously, he wont push you into doing unnecessary interventions like some other dentist. Plus hes really funny.!!!!!A pleasure to see him each time.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Excellent dentist. Especially with kids. He cares very much about his patients

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

It was my 4 year old's first visit to the dentist and Dr Azuelos was amazing! He taught him how to use his tools and really put my son at ease... even me! I wish my first doctor appointment was like that! I highly recommend him for kids! and am sure he is as amazing with adult patients.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

A pleasure to visit and always willing and able to help. Does not recommend unnecessary procedures and answers as many questions as you wish regarding procedures that are recommended. Fantastic with kids.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015