Ratings for Dr. Rabbiya Abidi

This Dr is AWFUL. Her bed side manners are HORRIBLE!!!!! She left me bare bottomed and exposed on the examination table. She took out the paper covering, couldn't figure it out and then crumpled it back into the drawer. She then proceeded to tell me that I could take the swab myself or she could do it!!!!!! EXCUSE ME?!!!!! I was and still am horrified! If I ever go back and she's the attending physician, I will definitely leave and go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Certain staff are pleasant, others have their moments. Dr. Abidi is nice, asks if you have any questions, documents why you are there (i.e. your symptoms, any meds you're on, etc), she doesn't make you feel rushed (most times). Where she lacks is punctuality!! The clinic opens @ 9am, she won't show up until 10am. What was the point of booking an appointment for 9am if you're not even going to be there????

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013