Ratings for Dr. Todd Young

Went as an addiction patient, after many useless visits he tried to prescribe me with medical marijuana ! Always waiting an hour or more past appointment time. He has too many patients and is taking on more than he can handle.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I have only heard about him from my husband and son... I have the utmost respect for what this doctor is doing to help the people of our province. We need more like him. Today is the first day in a long time, that I have hope for the future. Thank you Dr Young!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

My family and I have depended on Dr Young and his staff since he moved to Springdale and have been very happy.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

God bless this precious soul. Our community needs more like him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

He is one of us and does the best he can to help people. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

I saw him for the first time last week and was so professional as was all his staff.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

I brought my sick child to the hospital yesterday. I was told sorry the doctor on call is too busy. When I got upset she said I could come back in 6 hours. I pay taxes for this? I walked into Dr Youngs office and I'm not even a patient of his and he saw my child. What more can I say!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

I have a lung disease. I went to the Springdale Hospital to be seen in the emergency room. They said sorry the doctor won't see you. Dr Young who isn't even my family doctor saw me and I have pneumonia.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

An advocate for those with mental illness and addictions.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Dr Young actually saw me when no one else would at the hospital. The same day I dropped in. I had to go to the Grand Falls and if it wasn't for Dr Young I'd be dead. Maybe the person before is the idiot. If you don't want to see Dr Young, then don't because there are lots like me who do and I'm not being fooled.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017