Ratings for Dr. Peter Shlapak

Been going all my life and it definitely feels like visiting family when I go for checkups. I trust the staff and always feel informed.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Shlapak since I was a child and now I bring my kids to his office. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else. When my husband's dentist retired, he switched to my dentist, so the whole family goes now. The staff are great and very pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I will be seeing Dr. Shlapak until one of us expires! :D Fortunately, my teeth are healthy so there isn't much need for heavy work, but I love going for my 9-month check-ups! The staff is all very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

He has been our family dentist for over 15 years - the best in the GTA in my opinion. Always friendly and does the best work.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Excellent dentist and staff - would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Excellent dentist. He fixed a cap years ago that I was having a problem with. He fixed it, and I never had an issues with it again. Does great work, when I moved, I kept him as my dentist. I would rather drive an extra half hour then risk dealing with someone else.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014