Ratings for Dr. Luba Kisilyuk

It takes a lot of skills and knowledge to do a great job. Thank you much Dr. Luba

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Take my advise, with rude staff and lack of return phone calls you are better off with another provider. Dr. Kisilyuk made me an Apnea device from Somnodent. It hurts my front tooth so I brought it in to see what she could do. She ground the front part off and it felt better. When I tried it at home it still hurt my tooth in the morning. I called back and spoke to her very rude receptionist in San Mateo. I finally got through to the dr. and made an appointment to come back in. She ground it some more and told me that it was as good as it gets. It still hurts so I called back three times and never got a return phone call. After spending over $900.00 on the unit, (not covered by insurance) and two return copay visits, I am into this for over $1000.00!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr. Kisilyuk cured my wife's apnea ("mild," they said, but she could not sleep on her back, and even not on her back would snort, snore and breathed unevenly and shallowly) - now breathes normally, even on her back!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

The whole staff is great. Dr. Kisilyuk is very knowledgeable and I will refer all my friends and family to her.

Submitted October 1, 2014