Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Lamont

Very abrupt, I have never felt so judged and blamed. For someone with anxiety - she is not a good match as you dread going to see her. She is rude and her comments can be very mean. She has a dead stare that puts you on the spot. Not good for our family.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Probably the worst physician that I have ever encountered. Very rude, rushed, and condescending. Belittled me for any concern I brought up and made it seem like I was burdening her for discussing my problems. She then rushed out after 10 minutes barely giving me a chance to express what I needed to. I was very disappointed by this and her lack of professionalism. I was much better taken care of the doctors who were replacing her during her maternity leave.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Doctor Jennifer Lamont is the rudest, most condescending and unprofessional practitioner I have ever come across. We had the displeasure of meeting her last night because we needed to bring my father to after hours care because he seemed to be fighting an infection. My father is battling Alzheimer's and has trouble articulation his words and actions, not only did she speak down to him in a condescending tone, she was also ignorant in her responses to us when we tried to explain his symptoms. Her demeanor and bed side manner is unacceptable and she needs a tough education on compassion and human interaction. After telling her how her speaking to my father like that was unacceptable to me, I walked out with him while my mom grabbed the requisitions. I am filing a former complaint with the college of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, so no other elderly or young person who may not have a family advocate to support or defend them will have to deal with this rude woman. We will never visit her again, that's a promise. http://www.cpso.on.ca/Policies-Publications/Make-a-Complaint

Submitted April 26, 2017

She always appears to be in a rush. She is not kid-friendy, will not recommend if you have small kids.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

This doctor does not seem committed to her practice. She always appears to have something else on her mind except the patient in front of her. She wants you in and out quickly and is very abrupt.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Lamont and her team have always been amazing with my family. Emergency visits have been a godsend.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

This Dr is my GP . With it being so difficult to find another GP, I'm stuck with her. My previous GP retired. I find her to be critical, always in a hurry to get to the next patient, late, and not really interested in my concerns. I feel she doesn't like me. The first opportunity that I have to get another GP, I'll be leaving her. I won't be sad. The staff treats me better than she does.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr Lamont is extremely rude and condescending. She made me feel like I was an idiot when I'm the one in pain seeking help. There was a mix up with a referral and she continued to say it was not her fault nor her staff when all I said was I never got a phone call. She repeated it multiple times and then when she realized a note was left with a family member she became smug and said we should work on communication at home... Not impressed

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Lamont. She impresses me with her knowledge and demeanor. I would recommend her to anyone. I never feel rushed, and she is thorough. She has never steered me wrong, and her follow-up is excellent.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

The staff at Arbour is lovely, Dr. Lamont however is less than. She doesn't strike me as a medical professional I trust, she's very harsh about needing to go to a hospital emergency room for an emergency and overall she's never come across as knowledgable. She seems to ascribe problems to "growing pains" despite being 21 and be skeptical when you bring up emotional issues. She had to refer to a mood-medicine chart to prescribe antidepressants even though it was a simple extremely common progression from SSRIs to SNRIs. Ever since she became my doctor I have been thoroughly unimpressed. She's essentially only useful because she's started to grasp that with my education I understand my own emotional issues better than her so she just follows my request on prescriptions now.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016