Ratings for Dr. Zachary Berk

Very nice and knowledgeable. He does an excellent job of explaining what is going on in your body and the steps he will take to fix the problem(s). Very quick to respond via email and just an all around pleasant experience. Will recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Incredibly pleasant and knowledgeable. Takes time to listen and thoroughly explained my condition and my treatment options. He explained why he was performing soft tissue work and adjustments and also educated me about the value of therapeutic exercise and proper nutrition. He took the time to show me stretches and exercises that I could perform at home and even made me a custom home rehabilitation program. It was really great to finally meet a Doctor who genuinely care about me as a patient. I would definitely recommend Dr. Berk. He also has a diverse knowledge of sports medicine and exercise science.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012