Ratings for Dr. Allen P. Denys

Was diagnosed with narcolepsy and notified Dr. Denys that I was being medicated for already. Had a Maintenance of Wakefullness study scheduled but unfortunately missed it. Dr. Denys sent information to the Ministry of Transportation and I had my license suspended. The test is only offered once every 3 months on average despite the amount of rooms they have. Went to Leamington Sleep Clinic and had the test done within 2 weeks and had my license reinstated. Was notified by the Doctor in Leamington that my license should not have been suspended as my condition was being treated and Dr. Denys should've waited until the re-test before sending any results. Receptionists and coordinator were rude and completely unhelpful when I tried to book a re-test, saying I would receive a call for a re-test in the coming weeks but never did. Avoid this clinic at all costs. Completely non-understanding of the situation of patients and just negligent. Go to Leamington Sleep Clinic instead. Distance may be a slight inconvenience but the Doctors and workers actually care about patients.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Very friendly and helpful office. Dr. Denys was very pleasant to speak with. Very clean office and bedrooms. Overall, very good experience.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Rude doctor and not helpful at all. Very disappointed after so long waiting to see him. His doctor seems to practiced in US before and has very low rating there as well . I diffidently do not recommend him

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Very good experience with Dr. Denys and his staff. Very nice doctor, very friendly staff, very punctual.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Rude stuff. I could n't sleep of the noise in the building and they wanted to charge me 400 $ for the night. The Doctor even refused to talk to me, only a rude nurse communicating back and forth . Now they don,t wanna book me again for a follow up even with my doctor referral

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Denys and his staff I have finally been able to get a good's nights sleep. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

The head secretary was horribly rude and Dr. Denys was in his office making fun of the last patient's weight as she was a large woman. I cannot imagine what else he says about his patients when they are not around as he came out of his office nice as pie with a big fake smile on his face. I was appalled.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Very helpful staff and Dr. Denys answered all the questions and explain the results

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Very friendly staff. Very knowledgeable and helpful office.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr.Deny is a little quiet compared to other Doctors but he really knows his stuff !

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016