Ratings for Dr. A Denys

first off its CPAP not CPAC, and if you don't wanna wear it then have a heart attack or stroke, or diabetes cause that's fun to have. Second, we don't employ Medigas, third no one ever makes out and that's an obvious employee comment who's pissed they got fired. And finally yes, we know you're not breathing, that's exactly what the wires are for. It's not an OHIP scam, Google sleep apnea and find out for yourself.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Thanks to Dr. Denys and his staff I have finally been able to get a good's nights sleep. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this office to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

The head secretary was horribly rude and Dr. Denys was in his office making fun of the last patient's weight as she was a large woman. I cannot imagine what else he says about his patients when they are not around as he came out of his office nice as pie with a big fake smile on his face. I was appalled.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Very helpful staff and Dr. Denys answered all the questions and explain the results

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Very friendly staff. Very knowledgeable and helpful office.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr.Deny is a little quiet compared to other Doctors but he really knows his stuff !

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Worked there for a few months..witnessed 2 of my coworkers making out at night.. night shifts are fun I suppose..

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

I am not even a patient I was representing my husband. I have no issues with the Physicians as I did not consult with them. The office staff receptionist/secretary is very rude. By the looks of the other comments I am not the only one who had this experience.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

The Windsor sleep clinic is nothing but a scam to get $ from OHIP and Greenshield. I was diagnosed with severe, life-threating apnea but it still took them 5 months to get me a machine. The machine, even after hanging in for over a month, made me much, much worse. 2 days before my follow-up appt was scheduled the office staff called to say that the previous dr I had seen was no longer with the clinic and the soonest they could schedule my follow-up was 2 months. I asked if I could be on a cancellation list because I was having serious problems and was very rudely told there are no cancellation lists for doctor appts. Fortunately I have U.S. health insurance through my retirement so I went to a board-certified sleep specialist in MI. He was horrified at the poor patient care and couldn't figure out why such a low pressure setting was supposedly curing my "severe, life-threatening" apnea. He ordered a new sleep study which came back 100% normal, no sign of apnea at all. When I called the Windsor Sleep Clinic with this information they became defensive and hostile. Avoid this place like the plague!!!

Submitted June 17, 2015

Found the overall service very good. Receptionist was borderline rude but it is a very busy office. Sleep technicians were friendly and helpful. Dr. Deny was direct and efficient and got me a Cpac machine which basically changed my life. It is so nice to be able to sleep through the night.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015