Ratings for Dr. Alicia Cheung

Not sure where she went to but she was an amazing Doctor. I'm having a hard time finding a new and good doctor like her.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Cheung is a very competent and knowledgeable doctor. However, it has become increasingly difficult to get an appointment with her (particularly on a Saturday which are booked 5-6 months in advance) and her staff do not speak english. I would recommend her but bring your patience with you.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I think that Dr Alicia Cheung is a great doctor. She is charismatic and knowledgeable. Whenever I have an illness or a problem, she would always discuss all the possible solutions with me and allow me to choose my preferred course of action. She always greets me with a welcoming smile and helps to the best of her ability. I would definitely recommend her to any of my family members or friends if they were looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Dr. Cheung has been a wonderful doctor who not only treats and checks up on their patients, but also genuinely cares for them. She is a wonderful doctor and takes the time and care to thoroughly go through explanations of concerns, symptoms, and prescriptions. She is incredibly kind and compassionate and amazing doctor and person.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

I am so grateful to meet Dr Cheung. She is the best doctor I have ever met. She has the genuine angel heart to her patients. I can't find other doctor like her. She has always been patient and knowledgable. I will not hesitate to recommend Dr Alicia Cheung to my family and friends!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Doctor goes to work late, appointment never on time. Poor knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Best Doctor I`ve had. It`s been so difficult to find a competent female physician.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

Dr. Cheung is a very caring doctor and very knowledgeable. She was able to narrow down what type of illness that I have very quickly. I am very pleased with her service.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr cheung has been very thorough with me. She cares not only for my physical well being, but my emotional and mental health too. Wow. I don't know of any other doctor who pours as much into their work as she does! She really cares.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2012

Dr.Alicia Cheung is the best dr. that I have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012