Ratings for Dr. R Maranda

Excellent cardiologist. Listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. Was on time and did not seem rushed.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable. Excellent follow-up (I've experienced a few coronary episodes since moving to Ottawa 8 years ago). Takes his time. Easy to talk to. And open to discussing more than one issue during a single meeting/appointment. Always invites me to contact his office should I experience a worrying condition and advises not to wait until the next scheduled appointment. To Dr. Maranda: Thank you, doctor!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Great doctor, extremely relaxed, smiling all the time, takes the time to hear you and to explain everything, has a good sense of humor and doesn't rush you, he makes you feel comfortable and safe. He gives you a warm handshake when you leave. A great human being.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

I am pregant with twins and I was refered to Dr. Maranda by Emerg as an out patient due to the heart palpitation I had. He answered all my questions and concerned and took the time time explain in detail. He never rushed me as many doctors do. He is very calm, friendly and reassuring. I would recommend Dr. Maranda to anyone who has heart concerns.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012