Dr. Darren Diakow

Ratings for Dr. Darren Diakow

AMAZING. Mr. D treats my kids and my family like family. They are so knowledgeable and kind to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. D and his staff are wonderful. My previous dentist wanted me to get implants and Dr. D managed to save all my teeth. Awesome people all the way around.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Diakow has played a large in my dental health for over 20 years or more. He is professional and I travel a long distance to see him because I trust his work. Also all of his staff are truly lovely people. It is always a pleasant time in his office

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Dr. Diakow is truly one of a kind - he is so great with kids that they want to go back again and again. Too bad there weren't more Dr. D's in this world!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Such a fabulous and wonderful office. I am very impressed with everyone.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I have been very happy with the quality of care my husband and I have been receiving with Dr. Darren Diakow. Everyone in the office is professional, knowledgable, and result orientated. They take interest in your needs and goals and work with you to accomplish them. We love it here!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

What a great office! Dr. Diakow is so good with children and the staff are all amazing! It's always such a pleasure going there. I see the most gentle hygienist and look forward to my visits!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Best Dentist in the Calgary/Okotoks area. Good person, family business with a kind manner. The Real Deal.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

We are new to the city and theis office but already I will not go anywhere else. Kind, compassionate and real people is what you will find. I wish I had found this dentist many years ago!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Would recommend Dr. Diakow as a dentist, professionalism and great personality has kept our family coming back! Ft McMurray and now Okotoks!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012