Ratings for Dr. William Carlson

Agree all positive comments about Dr. Carlson. He's a great doctor, and is helping me through my prostate cancer.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

the best doctor ever...i have been treated by him for prostate issues... and after procedure his follow up was amazing...he is so down to earth.would highly recomend him... front end staff are also very helpful..

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

My husband continuesnto seemdr. And will for some time. Honest straight forward even if it is not what you want to here. Being honest and forward help understand the issues at hand

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

This Doctor made me feel comfortable right from the start. He is friendly, down to earth & even has a sense of humour. A far cry from many other Doctors I have seen. Even Deb his Office Assistant was pleasant & friendly. Highly recommended - you're in good hands. :)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Carlson is a #10. Knowledgeable and informs you in layman's terms so you understand the situations. Top-notch all rounded Dr. who is always on time. I would suggest every General GP would refer their patients to him. - His office staff are very efficient and always call you back immediately.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

The most informative knowledgeable - straight to the point-understanding and caring individual with a great personality... I trust him.

Submitted March 24, 2015

Doctor Carlson makes you feel like you are in good hands by what he does and the experience he provides. Meticulous, great staff, great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Great Dr wonderful personality , extremely good with young children.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr Carlson butchered my organ and biops were negative if you and yours likes your thingorganDo Not Go see him

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I am a 93 year old prostate cancer survivor, (6/10 Gleason Scale, stage 2TB) treated 14 years ago via 33 radiation exposures (= 6600 cGy) at Vancouver Cancer Centre. This was before we had the Victoria facility available to we Van Islanders. I have recently suffered an extremely sore penis despite a month long application of meds prescribed by our family Dr., who finally referred me to Dr. Carlson, who soon saw me & promptly cured me!. He greeted my wife & I warmly & treated us with kindly respect. He showed sincere empathy & compassion. He has a gentle sense of humour & after explaining that the cause of my problem was ‘radiation’, said: “But ‘radiation’ has enabled you to live long enough to complain about its ‘side effects’! Thank you Dr. Carlson, I am feeling better every day!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014