You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William Carlson

My husband continuesnto seemdr. And will for some time. Honest straight forward even if it is not what you want to here. Being honest and forward help understand the issues at hand

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

This Doctor made me feel comfortable right from the start. He is friendly, down to earth & even has a sense of humour. A far cry from many other Doctors I have seen. Even Deb his Office Assistant was pleasant & friendly. Highly recommended - you're in good hands. :)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Carlson is a #10. Knowledgeable and informs you in layman's terms so you understand the situations. Top-notch all rounded Dr. who is always on time. I would suggest every General GP would refer their patients to him. - His office staff are very efficient and always call you back immediately.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Submitted March 24, 2015

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Great Dr wonderful personality , extremely good with young children.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I am a 93 year old prostate cancer survivor, (6/10 Gleason Scale, stage 2TB) treated 14 years ago via 33 radiation exposures (= 6600 cGy) at Vancouver Cancer Centre. This was before we had the Victoria facility available to we Van Islanders. I have recently suffered an extremely sore penis despite a month long application of meds prescribed by our family Dr., who finally referred me to Dr. Carlson, who soon saw me & promptly cured me!. He greeted my wife & I warmly & treated us with kindly respect. He showed sincere empathy & compassion. He has a gentle sense of humour & after explaining that the cause of my problem was ‘radiation’, said: “But ‘radiation’ has enabled you to live long enough to complain about its ‘side effects’! Thank you Dr. Carlson, I am feeling better every day!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Carlson from diagnosis of my prostate cancer to surgery. He was very helpful, informative professional and open to any questions or concerns I had. It has been just over three months since my prostatectomy and I am fully functional.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. Carlson is very knowledgeable, friendly and gentle. He diagnosed a situation quickly at the end of 2012 and referred me to the relevant specialist who did my surgery. Well read doctor, he even knows where the Dodo bird had existed in this world :)

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr. William Carlson's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband continuesnto seemdr. And will for some time. Honest straight forward even if it is not what you want to here. Being honest and forward help understan..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor made me feel comfortable right from the start. He is friendly, down to earth & even has a sense of humour. A far cry from many other Doctors I have ..."

October 30, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V9R1" to "V9S 5T4". Address has been updated from "None" to "1621 Dufferin Crescent". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12507536844".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Carlson is a #10. Knowledgeable and informs you in layman's terms so you understand the situations. Top-notch all rounded Dr. who is always on time. I wo..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The most informative knowledgeable - straight to the point-understanding and caring individual with a great personality... I trust him."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Carlson makes you feel like you are in good hands by what he does and the experience he provides. Meticulous, great staff, great doctor."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Dr wonderful personality , extremely good with young children."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Carlson butchered my organ and biops were negative if you and yours likes your thingorganDo Not Go see him"

November 30, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Family / G.P." to "Urologist"

December 3, 2012