Ratings for Dr. Irena Payne

I am fairly certain this doctor does not use Allergan's Botox. Perhaps she is injectes far less than I paid for. Another possibility is that she is not skilled in Botox injections. I went to see her when my regular doctor was unavailable; big mistake and big waste of money. I also found her to have very poor bedside manner and her attempts to encourage me to have other treatments came across more as insults rather than good sales techqniques.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

This is a false advertising / error. She is not a surgeon, or a specialist. Just a family doctor who fools those who don't their proper research!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

After my family doctor retired I needed to find a new doctor and was looking for someone who would be familiar with women's needs reaching their 40's. She was great! Well until I am due for my pap test. Called office several times and left 4 messages in a 3 week period with no reply. Finally spoke with receptionist and it looks like she is all about the money. She is not taking patients unless I need fillers or botox. Very frustrating as it took me a few years to find a doctor I felt comfortable with and would be able to guide me through the change of life. Would have been nice not only for them to return my calls but to give me the heads up she was no longer doing pap tests or prescriptions. Not impressed having to start from scratch :( They do have a gynecologist that I could see but why, the staff couldn't return any of my calls.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I had been going to another Cosmetic Surgeon annually for juvederm filler in my nasal lines. I made an apt with Dr Payne for the same thing. She told me that I didn't need that and what I did need was lip filler. I doubted her because the previous surgeon had told me that he couldn't do anything with my thin lips because he needed something to work with. I went ahead anyways with Dr Payne and she was sooooo right! What a difference it has made for me and I am so happy that I took her advice!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Exquisite Physician, nothing rude at all to say. It seemed to me like she never wanted my money in the first place, which really turned me off of Dermatologists in the past who always pushed me for more Botox I didn't need and treatments that were unnecessary. I really respect Dr. Payne in those regards for being honest and compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I am diabetic and complained about pins and needles feelings in my feet. This doctor cut three slashes across each of my legs with a sharp needle to test sensitivity. Doctors have been testing the feeling in my feet for years using a filament. What was this doctor thinking? If you are diabetic, find someone else to care for your health.

Submitted September 28, 2013

I went with a Skin Cyst on my right shoulder and almost a month of treatment on the shoulder. It has still not heeled. They removed the cyst and now they expect some more cyst pieces deep inside the skin. Seven days of antibiotics has not resolved the issue. If they could have done this first time right I don't have to go to another plastic surgeon to sought this problem again !! It has been almost 3 months of trauma. I am still having pain cannot sleep on my right shoulder nor can play table tennis with my right hand.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Very, very very good and well educated doctor. I recommend her to all my family members, and friends. She's incredibly kind, and caring. Although I was bothered at first, they do have confidentiality issues with telling your results on the phone, but realizing that that was actually pretty smart, so they could explain and show everything, in person, when I got there. Very nice clinic, modern, VERY GOOD PRICES LADIES! Amazing staff too!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Excellent physician. Removed a mole (under MSP) which turned out to be basal cell carcinoma, Office staff phoned me quickly for another appointment. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012