Ratings for Dr. Zoe D. Draelos

LAST TIME I WENT, SHE NEVER CAME IN AFTER 2 HRS. WAIT. THE TIME BEFORE THAT, SHE SAID I WOULD LEAVE WITH A BROKEN LEG BECAUSE I WAS ROCKING BACK AND FORTH IN HER LITTLE WIRE CHAIR. I HAVE ANXIETY DISORDER, SHE COULD CARE LESS. SHE REMOVED A CANCER FROM MY ARM FOR THE 2ND TIME AND IT'S STILL THERE. DO NOT GO THERE !!! BEWARE !!!! SHE WAS SO NICE TO ME WHEN SHE OPENED UP HER NEW OFFICE, BUT NOW, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS READ THE REVIEWS. SHE USED TO BE A WONDERFUL CARING DOCTOR, BUT NOW STEER CLEAR !!!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Draelos has given me excellent care for my wife and I for the last 30 years. Since moving to her own practice she has the best personnel and offices that I have ever experienced. There is none of that "they'd rather keep me waiting than have an idle moment for the doctor" feeling most doctor's offices give.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

To sum it up, I was with the doctor for a few years. She's polite, but distant. On my last visit, she never examined me. As a matter of fact, she stood quite a few feet away from me. She told me that the medicine I was on was no longer covered by my insurance. She stated that there were no alternative but to pay full price and that the drug company no longer provides samples of the it. She did not suggest any other medicine, except a generic brand. I tried it, and it dried my skin terribly. Long story short, someone else told me about another dermatologist. This dr. was able to provide other options to getting the medicine I was previously on, including mail order. She also provided samples (which Dr. Draelos said was no longer provided by the drug maker). I now have my medicine! I called the Dr. Draelos office to inform them. Their drab and indifferent response was no surprise. I'm glad I found my new dermatologist. I won't be going back to Dr. Draelos.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Worst doctor experience of my life. Uncaring the condescending, overbooks and spent less than five in the exam room. Made a diagnosis based solely upon naked eye exam of a skin lesion that had not healed in months. No biopsy, just scribbled the diagnosis on a piece of paper and told me to "Google it". I cannot recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I went to see Dr. Draelos who diagnosed me with Excema. After continuing to break out all over, I went to another dermatologist who completed a skin draft and found out I had Lichen Planus. I was misdiagnosed and not treated properly, which in result, I had an extremely bad outbreak, which could have been prevented had I been diagnosed properly the first time I went to her concerning the rash and itching in one area. Now I have so many marks on my body (stomach, arms, legs, back), that are going to take months to years to go away, all because I was not treated correctly the first time.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

She is highly knowledgeable, but possibly is more "invested" in her research. Don't expect to be seen for very long in the exam room

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Waiting more than 45 min to see the doctor for 5 min is rude, and if the patient showed up 45 min late they would be charged and not see the doctor. Either do research or see patients. The staff is great but if you want to talk to the doctor, maybe ask for 2 appointment times so that you can see her for more than 5 min. Felt cold and impersonal.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Dr. Draelos was extremely personable and professional. She performed a detailed skin exam and looked at all of my moles from head to toe! The entire staff were very friendly and overall I had a great experience!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr Draelos was very personable and diagnosed my problem quickly and the treatment worked. Thanks Dr Draelos!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Very impersonal. Went for a full body exam, she made me feel very uncomfortable. After reviewing my face and removing two problems she was ready to leave the room. She stood back and may have spent 2 min looking over my body.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Zoe D. Draelos's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in High Point, NC