Ratings for Dr. James E. Shaw

Dr Shaw is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. Family or otherwise. Approachable, knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr. Shaw is an exemplary health care professional. Whenever I have seen him he makes me feel comfortable and addresses all my concerns. I never feel rushed out of his office or like I'm wasting his time as I have felt with many other doctors. He is a perfect fit for a University health care centre and an absolute joy to be around. Keep up the good work :)

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Most compassionate, knowledgeable doc I've eve had

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Saw Dr. Shaw at UWO student health services on multiple occasions. I have never had such a positive experience with a doctor. He is friendly, made me feel at ease, and I felt that he genuinely cared about my well-being. An exemplary healthcare professional, and I wish that more doctors had the qualities that he does.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Shaw is the most compassionate healthcare professional I have ever met. You can tell that he truly cares about his patients and will do whatever he can to help them. He is very friendly, answers all your questions, and has a way of putting you at ease. I have not seen him for about 4 years now, but I will always remember him. I only wish my current family physician could compare to Dr. Shaw. THANK YOU, DR. SHAW!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Took the time to listen to all my problems and address my issues. Goes above and beyond to be helpful and genuinely cares about you.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Seen at UWO student health clinic. Very prompt, and extremely friendly. Best bedside manner I have experienced compared to other family doctors. Took extra time to speak to me about things other than my health, addressed all concerns clearly, and made me feel comfortable in general. Overall, a very nice man who does his job well!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012