You may also like

I had suffered terribly for ten months with bilateral plantar fasciitis,and no amount of rest, brace -wearing, or special shoes or my previous orthotics relieved the pain! Dr Dupont was very knowledgable as to the probable causes of my symptoms and took the time to explain it thoroughly and to answer any and all of my questions. When there was a problem with the technique used by one of the staff providing my treatment, he did the treatment himself and corrected her methodology. Following three weeks of treatments twice a week, the pain was gone, and I was able to walk again, gradually building up the length of time devoted to walking each day. i am so very grateful to Dr Dupont for his individualized care he provided!! The comments by the previous patient are totally IGNORANT!! Who cares if a person's hair is fly-away??! Really???That is not a criteria on which to judge a person's clinical ability!! Dr Dupont really saved my lifestyle and has enabled me to become active once again: hiking,walking and xc skiing!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I had a feeling these comments were "too perfect". Only interested in my wallet. He looked like the crazy professor from some weird movie and I left no further ahead than when I came in.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Unpleasant experience. Mediocre service. High cost.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Dupont and his staff are absolutely awesome! I met with the Doctor for the 1st time in July of 2014 in hopes of curing my plantar's wart. Prior to this visit, I was going to my family Doctor for 5 months who was using nitro with no evidence that the warts were getting any smaller. I just seemed to be going through a lot of pain every two weeks, and it was evident I needed to see a specialist. I googled on who could help me, and came across Dr. Dupont. He suggested various treatments, and also highlighted duration and pain associated with each. As I'm not one for prolonged pain....I chose to go with surgery in hopes to have the warts removed once and for all (one time pain) and limit my visits to the office. The extraction surgery was performed on both feet, and the pain afterwards wasn't as bad as I expected. I had experienced more pain going to my family doctor, who was using nitro as a treatment. The after surgery follow-up was spectacular as the staff called me that night to see how I was doing, and the Dr himself even called me at home over the long weekend to see how I was doing. I was thrilled to have this type of service and attention. It was quite evident that Dr. Dupont cares about his patients and the service he and his staff provide. Unfortunately, for me and the Doctor..... my warts were of the most extreme and stubborn kind....and the surgery didn't remove them. They began to multiply....I started with 3 which soon became 5. Dr. Dupont wasn't surprised that this happened, and explained this could happen as they were aggravated. The doctor continued to treat my warts with other treatments (nitro, laser and acid). He never lost faith, and continued on his path to rendering me free of these vicious warts. It's been a year and a half and I still have one stubborn wart. Dr. Dupont attempted a second surgery in September of this year to once again try to remove this wart. We're finally getting close to the end, as the wart is showing signs that we're “winning the battle”. Year 2016 may be the year that I’m free of this, and can begin wearing heals. I can hardly believe Dr. Dupont hasn't given up yet. He continues to give me hope that there's an end, and continues to treat this with no additional service fees, than one time payment I made for initial surgery. It's so clear that you are so passionate about your work, desire to help people feel better and love their feet again!! Once again sincere thanks to you and your staff for not giving up.... and giving me your positive vibes that there’s an end to this soon!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

A sincere thanks to Dr. Dupont and his kind staff at Ottawa Foot Practice for a most amazing journey to happier and healthier feet beginning with a medical pedicure where Dr. Dupont showed me how 10 years of walking barefoot up at the cottage wasn’t the only thing taking its toll on my 50 year-old feet. Not only were my heavily calloused feet and toenails severely infected with fungus, the thick skin on both heels had deep cracks which had become open wounds now prone to infection. Furthermore, both big toe nails were simply too wide for the toe which explained why several times a year each side would break off into gigantic, painful hangnails. More serious was his observation that the prescription orthotics I was using for my extra high arches couldn’t compensate for a bad mechanical load transfer that was shortening the tendons below each toe (causing them to point upwards so the knuckles were getting damaged rubbing the roof of my shoes) and pushing the metatarsal joints outward on my right foot which was now causing me all sorts of new pains of late. In summary, my feet were a mess. With reassurances that everything could be fixed given my commitment, we initiated a series of medical pedicures to remove the calluses and fix the broken skin along with a regime of topical anti-fungal cream, nail solution, and laser treatments for the foot and toenail fungus. In two short months the skin of both feet improved dramatically and the fungal toe infection began to grow out. As the healing progressed, continued laser treatments and ointment applications made certain the new, healthy nail didn’t get re-infected. For my extra-wide, big toenails, Dr. Dupont performed separate side nail excisions at his clinic under local anaesthetic where the sides of each nail were removed and a chemical applied at the base to prevent regrowth. This quick and painless procedure healed quickly to provide a permanent solution. No more hangnails! Regarding the destructive weight transfer of my ankle bone assembly to my metatarsal joints from the inflexible high arches, because this is untreatable by orthotics, I made the decision to invest in the hyprocure titanium stent implant procedure to address the underlying problem instead of living with symptoms I now understood would get progressively worse. Performed one month apart at the clinic under local aesthetic, the procedure caused minimal interruption to my regular routine (you walk out – no crutches). It has taken take about a year for my feet to fully heal, but not only am I now orthotic free, my feet continue to improve as the tendons and joints relax from a much improved mechanic. Like any medical problem, expertise typically grows only when it happens to you or a loved one. I may not have explained everything perfectly here, but Dr. Dupont and his staff dedicate a lot of time to educating patients on causes of conditions and treatment options. With their help, I know I’ve made the right decisions moving forward. I feel quite strongly that if you enjoy an active lifestyle, are getting older and suffer from any kind of foot problem, a long-term relationship with Dr. Dupont is very much in your best interests for healthier and happier aging. Bravo to the team at Ottawa Foot Practice!

Submitted October 14, 2015

We are so pleased and grateful for Dr. Dupont and his wonderful staff! Our daughter just had Hyprocure treatment and we are very happy with the results so far. Dr. Dupont is kind, caring, professional, compassionate, and so much more. He selected staff that are just like him! We are grateful for them all!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

We were extremely pleased with the total foot care provided by Dr. Dupont, along with the care and assistance we received from each of his staff members. Our child wore orthotics for approximately 3 years. We were told at that time that there was still a very good chance that her arches may continue to fall or could simply stay as they were but that the orthotics would not ever correct her arch problem completely. At the same time, we were also educated on a procedure called HyProCure , whereby a titanium stent is surgically implanted into each foot to correct the absence of the foot arch. Three years later, our child's feet were completely flat and we returned to Dr. Dupont's office where he confirmed what we already knew. We agreed to have the HyProCure stent procedure done. She had both feet treated in July, 2015, 3 weeks apart, and she is confidently ready to head back to school. The arches are already evidently present now and we are so very happy we went ahead with the treatment. The kindness and care she received during both procedures was amazing! Along with Dr. Dupont, his staff was very helpful, attentive to the smallest of details, focused on punctuality, while still providing total patient care. We would definitely recommend this office to anyone seeking foot care. Thanks Ottawa Foot Practice!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Finally, a solution to my foot problem (2 consults with 2different orthopedic surgeon who did not offer these products) hyprocure and joint spacer. So glad!!. Dr. Dupont and his staff were very helpful and took the time to explain procedures.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I met with Dr. Pierre Dupont in June of 2015 and was thoroughly impressed. Dr. Dupont had a clear understanding of my problems and the staff was extremely kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. I opted to go with Orthotics from Dr. Dupont and I couldn't be happier. The staff also provided me with very specific instructions on type of shoe to purchase to accommodate the orthotics. I received my Orthotics in July and now, only one month later, I have seen marked improvement - I can run and play with my daughter without fear of having sore feet and knees afterwards!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

When I came to see Dr. Dupont I had been suffering with Mt Achilles tendon for over 5 years. The pain was sometimes unbearable I would be eating Tylenol like candy. My family doctor had me get an x-ray and after reviewing it I was referred to Dr. Dupont. My first visit was unbelievable. I was treated so professionally. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Dupont was very through and made sure to explain everything to me. He proceeded to do a laser and shock wave treatment . I could not believe that I left the Office without pain. The swelling was down by the next day by at least 2/3 and I experienced very little pain for the rest of the week. I am extremely impressed with Dr. Dupont and his team and will continue with my therapy knowing I am in good hands. Thank Dr. Dupont!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Pierre Dupont's Credentials

• Quebec University (Grad. 2010)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had suffered terribly for ten months with bilateral plantar fasciitis,and no amount of rest, brace -wearing, or special shoes or my previous orthotics reliev..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a feeling these comments were "too perfect". Only interested in my wallet. He looked like the crazy professor from some weird movie and I left no further ..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Unpleasant experience. Mediocre service. High cost."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dupont and his staff are absolutely awesome! I met with the Doctor for the 1st time in July of 2014 in hopes of curing my plantar's wart. Prior to thi..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A sincere thanks to Dr. Dupont and his kind staff at Ottawa Foot Practice for a most amazing journey to happier and healthier feet beginning with a medical pedi..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are so pleased and grateful for Dr. Dupont and his wonderful staff! Our daughter just had Hyprocure treatment and we are very happy with the results so far. ..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We were extremely pleased with the total foot care provided by Dr. Dupont, along with the care and assistance we received from each of his staff members. Our c..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Finally, a solution to my foot problem (2 consults with 2different orthopedic surgeon who did not offer these products) hyprocure and joint spacer. So glad!!..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met with Dr. Pierre Dupont in June of 2015 and was thoroughly impressed. Dr. Dupont had a clear understanding of my problems and the staff was extremely kind,..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I came to see Dr. Dupont I had been suffering with Mt Achilles tendon for over 5 years. The pain was sometimes unbearable I would be eating Tylenol like..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had ingrown toenails on both big toes and he performed surgery on them but it didn't fully work so he tried again a second with a new and better approach and ..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Patiente satisfaite des soins reçu à la Clinic du Dr Dupont. Mai 2014 chirurgie sur l'ongle de la petit orteil (défaut congénital) tout semble parfait sauf que..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't agree more with all the positive comments below. My overall patient experience was remarkable; professionalism, warmth, knowledge and kindness radia..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a patient I could not be more pleased with the total care experience I have had with Dr. Pierre Dupont and the entire staff of the Ottawa Foot Practice. A..."

July 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.ottawafootpractice.com" to "http://ottawafootpractice.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2E 8B7". Address has been updated from "None" to "28 Deakin Street, Suite #101, Ottawa". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13435959700".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with this Dr. as well with the staff. They are really kind, punctual and helpful with every question. I was pretty apprehensive with..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dupont was able to heal my daughter's warts in a very efficient, unpainfull and timely manner, we didn't have to wait to be refferred to him by the family d..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started in January 2015 for toe nail damage; ends up I also have fungus or Athlete's Feet. my nails are on the way to looking great and I am almost done treat..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely happy to be providing a reference for Dr. Pierre Dupont. I have a number of foot issues that I have been trying to resolve for many years. I ha..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was totally impressed with what Dr.Dupont was able to do for me. I had a very severely red and swollen ankle last year. I saw various doctors , my family d..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This medical specialist and his team of dedicated pros actually took the time to listen, evaluate, accurately diagnose, and immediately treat a foot malady that..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the Doctor and staff took great care with my treatment and I am very pleased with their service. I recommend this clinic for anyone with foot related problems..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad that I went to visit Dr. Dupont to have a look on my right toe that is swelling every time I went for swimming and hurts when being touched. The mo..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I simply cannot say enough positive feedback regarding this Podiatrist as well as the staff at this most professional of clinics. I had been having back, knee a..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr. Dupont's clinic with my mom who has hammer toe and bunions. She had pain for many years and tried many different shoes but her pain would get wor..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had heel pain for more than a year or so. My physician referred me to a physio. I had 6 treatments from which I only had in a minor improvement that did ..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy that I visited Dr. Dupont. His staff was friendly and genuine and I got the help I needed. I am a runner and am not willing to give it up even if ..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience visiting Dr Duponts office. His staff and facility are so much nicer and more professional than the other establishment I visited in O..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered from severe pronation of my right foot for the past two years and it was impacting on my knee, hips and back. I was reluctant to go into custom orth..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 10 years of picking out my own ingrown nails & working on my feet as a stylist I could not ignore any longer the infections or pain. My 1st appointment/c..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am blessed to have been guided by God's Grace to this beautiful practice with its knowledge, positive staff, excellent attention to Quality and aftercare. I..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the Hyprocure procedure done about 6-7 months ago. I suffered from flat feet and was starting to feel pain mainly on my left foot. It was getting difficul..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "hyprocure did not work. it was a waste of money and far worse; a lot of false hope. i would not do it again."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dupont told me that Hyprocure would would change my life! Well, he wasn't wrong and I am now free of the very painful foot swelling and accute back-pain tha..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am not one that often rates someone, however in the case at hand I felt it important to do so. I have had heel pain in the past and with the use of orthotics..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A thank you to Karen who made me feel comfortable & answered every question right from my 1st phone conversation with this office. Dr. Dupont prescribed orthot..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "With months of enduring foot pain, research brought me to Dr. Dupont's Ottawa Foot Practice for a consultation. The bright, airy clinic comprises a cheerful, de..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I was very disappointed to come in for my laser treatment and find out the technician who started my treatment had left the practice. The person who continued m..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "When i first came into this office as a new patient, i was greeted by a very abrupt lady with glasses at the front desk. she told me to take off my shoes and wa..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a great Dr. Looked after my needs, staff were amazing! I have the utmost respect for Dr.Dupont!"

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply amazing! He cares about every patient and he makes sure you are comfortable. The staff are great and polite!"

September 20, 2014