Ratings for Dr. Pierre Dupont

Submitted May 2, 2016

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I have received orthotics and have purchased a 2nd pair, however my review should be removed in due course because I have already provided a rating. My point is there are a number of trashy comments below . All patients will not be happy, and that is one matter. Some reflect also the vile nature of humankind which makes me somewhat sad to see, but inevitable for those who do not believe in redemption or looking for financial gain.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

The CBC recently exposed this former dentist from Quebec who was banned for life (for several serious offences, including one patient dying on his chair, another having a heart attack, dangerous use of drugs on patients, including at least one with a declared heart condition). Then he was banned from practicing podiatry in Quebec. Now, he is practicing chiropody in Ontario. Personally, I was very disappointed with the service. I went in for toenail fungus, which he quickly looked at and simply said I needed a surgery to permanently remove my toenails (I've since cured the problem with over the counter toenail fungus cream). He then started assessing me for orthotics, even though I did not ask for orthotics. There are a few other options for footcare in Ottawa. While I don't have any recommendations on that front, I can categorically say that ANYONE is better than Pierre DuPont. Nice guy though, just dangerous as all hell due to obvious carelessness. Oh, and the positive reviews you see on this site - they are obviously paid reviews. He's only been in business for about two years and look at how many reviews he has compared to other foot doctors in Ottawa. Draw your own conclusions.

Submitted April 19, 2016

He messed up my orthotics, and it took a very long time for the clinic to replace them. Then I find out he was expelled as a dentist after having a patient die in his care (he misplaced the oxygen tank he was suppose to have nearby, and when they finally found it, it did not have a functioning mask). That, plus many other complaints such as administering dangerous levels of adrenaline to a patient who clearly stated that she had a heart condition. She ended up having a heart attack as a result. The common thread here: he may not mean to be a bad doctor, but he is extremely careless. He even stated in a French Quebec newspaper that he is the king of medical errors. Unreal that he is still practicing.

Submitted April 19, 2016

I had a foot issue last summer. I found Dr. Dupont's foot practice through a Google search. I visited his practice and was seen and treated. I was very impressed by Dr. Dupont and can only having a very professional and positive experience. Dr. Dupont and his staff did a great job. I no longer have the foot issue.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Submitted April 14, 2016

Submitted April 9, 2016

Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Pierre Dupont's Credentials

• Quebec University (Grad. 2010)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The CBC recently exposed this former dentist from Quebec who was banned for life (for several serious offences, including one patient dying on his chair, anothe..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "i got literally BURNED twice, laser "treatment"....also, witnessed some real real weird sh it"

May 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "FRAUD HERE, SHAME ON YOU PIERRE. DON'T CALL YOURSELF DOCT.., RATHER CALLS YOURSELF SCAM ARTIST. EVEN THE 5 STARS COMMENTS ARE PROBABLY FROM YOU!!!!!!!!"

May 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have received orthotics and have purchased a 2nd pair, however my review should be removed in due course because I have already provided a rating. My point i..."

April 28, 2016

April 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He messed up my orthotics, and it took a very long time for the clinic to replace them. Then I find out he was expelled as a dentist after having a patient die ..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a foot issue last summer. I found Dr. Dupont's foot practice through a Google search. I visited his practice and was seen and treated. I was very impress..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He has family and staff members post phoney reviews on Google and pretend it's from legitimate patients. He is highly unethical, dishonest and should be stopped..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not a legitimate doctor. Banned for life from Dentistry and then scams people in Ottawa as a podiatrist. "

April 9, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "You not only loose your money, but also worsen your problem. Any former patients, please join a group FORMER PATIENTS of Facebook."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my first encounter with Mr. Dupont back in February 2014 when he performed the Hypo-cure procedure on one foot and then in July did the second foot, by Oc..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Banned from Quebec. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/banned-quebec-dentist-pierre-dupont-working-as-chiropodist-in-ottawa-1.3515494"

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pierre Dupont was the doctor who operated me three years ago. I wasn't able to walk without a lot of pain. I had flat feet, chronic plantar fasciitis, hammer..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/banned-quebec-dentist-pierre-dupont-working-as-chiropodist-in-ottawa-1.3515494 Honestly this upsets me and hurts people ..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Apart from the pleasant staff there are no positive comments to make about Dr. DuPont. He has little to no contact with his patients. He will see a patient on t..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Banned from Quebec and for a good reason. Look it up."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "12345678910 12345678910 12345678910 12345678910 12345678910"

April 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/banned-quebec-dentist-pierre-dupont-working-as-chiropodist-in-ottawa-1.3515494"

April 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "HE WAS BANNED AS A DENTIST AND THEN BANNED IN QUEBEC AS A DR. he moved to Ontario and sued his college to make them give him a certificate. do NOT go to him. Go..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "unethical doctor who should not be practising. he's a liar"

April 5, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I didn't have to wait overly long for my appointment. Came in for flat feet diagnosis/treatment and calluses/wart/corns. First appointment Mr. Dupont told me ..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unethical "Doctor". Shouldn't even be allowed to practice."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He should NOT be allowed to work any medical field. The College of Podiatrists, by their own rules, should not have let him work in Ontario since he banned fr..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Pierre should be banned in all of Canada, this is crazy that he is still practicing! what he does is inhumane and he only takes advantage of people ! "

April 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "No one should go to this doctor!! He was banned in Quebec for malpractice as a patient died in his care and he was deemed responsibly for the death. Pleas read..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "From CBC News: GO PUBLIC - Pierre Dupont, banned for life from dentistry in Quebec, now a foot doc in Ontario. http://www.cbc.ca/1.3515494 "

April 4, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I find it strange how he has so many comments that are as long as a novel. 61 reviews and nobody sees the disconnect? "

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr dupont is very knowledgeable, and Lois his assistant is the best !!"

March 23, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I agree with previous comments that they are mainly interested in your wallet. Very expensive. I was charged $80 for an assessment that took less than a minute...."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had suffered terribly for ten months with bilateral plantar fasciitis,and no amount of rest, brace -wearing, or special shoes or my previous orthotics reliev..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Unpleasant experience. Mediocre service. High cost."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dupont and his staff are absolutely awesome! I met with the Doctor for the 1st time in July of 2014 in hopes of curing my plantar's wart. Prior to thi..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A sincere thanks to Dr. Dupont and his kind staff at Ottawa Foot Practice for a most amazing journey to happier and healthier feet beginning with a medical pedi..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are so pleased and grateful for Dr. Dupont and his wonderful staff! Our daughter just had Hyprocure treatment and we are very happy with the results so far. ..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We were extremely pleased with the total foot care provided by Dr. Dupont, along with the care and assistance we received from each of his staff members. Our c..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Finally, a solution to my foot problem (2 consults with 2different orthopedic surgeon who did not offer these products) hyprocure and joint spacer. So glad!!..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met with Dr. Pierre Dupont in June of 2015 and was thoroughly impressed. Dr. Dupont had a clear understanding of my problems and the staff was extremely kind,..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I came to see Dr. Dupont I had been suffering with Mt Achilles tendon for over 5 years. The pain was sometimes unbearable I would be eating Tylenol like..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had ingrown toenails on both big toes and he performed surgery on them but it didn't fully work so he tried again a second with a new and better approach and ..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Patiente satisfaite des soins reçu à la Clinic du Dr Dupont. Mai 2014 chirurgie sur l'ongle de la petit orteil (défaut congénital) tout semble parfait sauf que..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't agree more with all the positive comments below. My overall patient experience was remarkable; professionalism, warmth, knowledge and kindness radia..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a patient I could not be more pleased with the total care experience I have had with Dr. Pierre Dupont and the entire staff of the Ottawa Foot Practice. A..."

July 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.ottawafootpractice.com" to "http://ottawafootpractice.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2E 8B7". Address has been updated from "None" to "28 Deakin Street, Suite #101, Ottawa". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13435959700".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with this Dr. as well with the staff. They are really kind, punctual and helpful with every question. I was pretty apprehensive with..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dupont was able to heal my daughter's warts in a very efficient, unpainfull and timely manner, we didn't have to wait to be refferred to him by the family d..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started in January 2015 for toe nail damage; ends up I also have fungus or Athlete's Feet. my nails are on the way to looking great and I am almost done treat..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely happy to be providing a reference for Dr. Pierre Dupont. I have a number of foot issues that I have been trying to resolve for many years. I ha..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was totally impressed with what Dr.Dupont was able to do for me. I had a very severely red and swollen ankle last year. I saw various doctors , my family d..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This medical specialist and his team of dedicated pros actually took the time to listen, evaluate, accurately diagnose, and immediately treat a foot malady that..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the Doctor and staff took great care with my treatment and I am very pleased with their service. I recommend this clinic for anyone with foot related problems..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad that I went to visit Dr. Dupont to have a look on my right toe that is swelling every time I went for swimming and hurts when being touched. The mo..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I simply cannot say enough positive feedback regarding this Podiatrist as well as the staff at this most professional of clinics. I had been having back, knee a..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr. Dupont's clinic with my mom who has hammer toe and bunions. She had pain for many years and tried many different shoes but her pain would get wor..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had heel pain for more than a year or so. My physician referred me to a physio. I had 6 treatments from which I only had in a minor improvement that did ..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy that I visited Dr. Dupont. His staff was friendly and genuine and I got the help I needed. I am a runner and am not willing to give it up even if ..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience visiting Dr Duponts office. His staff and facility are so much nicer and more professional than the other establishment I visited in O..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered from severe pronation of my right foot for the past two years and it was impacting on my knee, hips and back. I was reluctant to go into custom orth..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 10 years of picking out my own ingrown nails & working on my feet as a stylist I could not ignore any longer the infections or pain. My 1st appointment/c..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am blessed to have been guided by God's Grace to this beautiful practice with its knowledge, positive staff, excellent attention to Quality and aftercare. I..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the Hyprocure procedure done about 6-7 months ago. I suffered from flat feet and was starting to feel pain mainly on my left foot. It was getting difficul..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "hyprocure did not work. it was a waste of money and far worse; a lot of false hope. i would not do it again."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dupont told me that Hyprocure would would change my life! Well, he wasn't wrong and I am now free of the very painful foot swelling and accute back-pain tha..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am not one that often rates someone, however in the case at hand I felt it important to do so. I have had heel pain in the past and with the use of orthotics..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A thank you to Karen who made me feel comfortable & answered every question right from my 1st phone conversation with this office. Dr. Dupont prescribed orthot..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "With months of enduring foot pain, research brought me to Dr. Dupont's Ottawa Foot Practice for a consultation. The bright, airy clinic comprises a cheerful, de..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I was very disappointed to come in for my laser treatment and find out the technician who started my treatment had left the practice. The person who continued m..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "When i first came into this office as a new patient, i was greeted by a very abrupt lady with glasses at the front desk. she told me to take off my shoes and wa..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a great Dr. Looked after my needs, staff were amazing! I have the utmost respect for Dr.Dupont!"

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply amazing! He cares about every patient and he makes sure you are comfortable. The staff are great and polite!"

September 20, 2014