You may also like

Rate Dr. Pierre Dupont

Dr. Pierre Dupont's Ratings

I met with Dr. Pierre Dupont in June of 2015 and was thoroughly impressed. Dr. Dupont had a clear understanding of my problems and the staff was extremely kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. I opted to go with Orthotics from Dr. Dupont and I couldn't be happier. The staff also provided me with very specific instructions on type of shoe to purchase to accommodate the orthotics. I received my Orthotics in July and now, only one month later, I have seen marked improvement - I can run and play with my daughter without fear of having sore feet and knees afterwards!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

When I came to
see Dr. Dupont I had been suffering with Mt Achilles tendon for over 5 years. The pain was sometimes unbearable I would be eating Tylenol like candy. My family doctor had me get an x-ray and after reviewing it I was referred to Dr. Dupont. My first visit was unbelievable. I was treated so professionally. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Dupont was very through and made sure to explain everything to me. He proceeded to do a laser and shock wave treatment . I could not believe that I left the Office without pain. The swelling was down by the next day by at least 2/3 and I experienced very little pain for the rest of the week. I am extremely impressed with Dr. Dupont and his team and will continue with my therapy knowing I am in good hands. Thank Dr. Dupont!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

I had ingrown toenails on both big toes and he performed surgery on them but it didn't fully work so he tried again a second with a new and better approach and it work the next time. They also are all very nice staff and are ready to try new things when things don't work the first time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

Patiente satisfaite des soins reçu à la Clinic du Dr Dupont. Mai 2014 chirurgie sur l'ongle de la petit orteil (défaut congénital) tout semble parfait sauf que en Mai 2015 le même problème survient... Je téléphone à la Clinic pour prendre un nouveau rendez- vous, on me dit que le médecin peut me voir le lendemain. Le Dr Dupont décide de reprendre la chirurgie ( sans frais) il prend de mes nouvelles dès le lendemain (très apprécié) ....CDL Gatineau

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

I went in for toenail fungus, and he said he needed to operate by pulling the two small toenails out (the lateral one-third of them). I asked if the matrix had to be removed, and he said "yes". This means the nail will not grow back. I thought this was extreme, so I opted out of the surgery (that would have cost close to $2,000). Instead, I bought some Emtrix at the pharmacy (a bit pricy for off the shelf), and after two months, one of my toenails is fully recovered. The other has shown some improvement, and I am still hopeful for full recovery. I hate giving a bad review since the staff was nice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2885810].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

I couldn't agree more with all the positive comments below. My overall patient experience was remarkable; professionalism, warmth, knowledge and kindness radiated from the entire staff. Best, and most amazing of all: the pain from the foot ailment (plantar fasciitis) I have suffered for many, many years is now a thing of the past. My questions were answered with patience, detail, and good humour. I highly recommend Ottawa Foot Practice and have gladly shared this with my friends and colleagues. Nobody should have to suffer the way I have. What a difference living without pain makes.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2882938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

As a patient I could not be more pleased with the total care experience I have had with Dr. Pierre Dupont and the entire staff of the Ottawa Foot Practice. After so many years of suffering with plantar fasciitis in one foot, I have had immediate relief with the first stage of my treatment plan; the shockwave therapy. Having simply "resigned" myself and accepting this pain as an everyday part of my life and growing older, you can imagine how I felt when someone finally told me I didn't have to live with it. I am forever grateful to Dr. Dupont and his wonderful staff for bringing my life to a new level, pain-free!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I had a great experience with this Dr. as well with the staff. They are really kind, punctual and helpful with every question. I was pretty apprehensive with the procedure, but the staff were very kind and helped me through it. I would recommend this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Dupont was able to heal my daughter's warts in a very efficient, unpainfull and timely manner, we didn't have to wait to be refferred to him by the family doctor and we didn't have to go through the hassle for a year or more as other patients do; it took only a month and 6 warts were completely gone. thank you Dr. and all staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I started in January 2015 for toe nail damage; ends up I also have fungus or Athlete's Feet. my nails are on the way to looking great and I am almost done treatments. awesome staff. My first Doctor didn't even mention these problems...you will not regret visiting this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813066].votes_count ]]