Ratings for Dr. Pierre Dupont

I had a matrixectomy procedure performed with local anesthesia and she inserting the needle he damaged nerves in my big toe. Now nine months later and there is no sign of nerve improvement. The toe does feel better but has not grown back in properly as he suggested in the initial appointment. In order to give him a low rating I have marked all one star although his staff are good he is terrible and should not be practicing on Ontario.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Please stay away for your sake!!! Was a patient of this man and he should have never been allowed to practice! He advertised the hyprocure stent in his clinic all the while using some other stents that were not approved. He puts on this facade, meawhile taking advantage of people that are in pain. There was not any information on the internet on his past as a banned dentist in Quebec until this started coming out. Turns out he was not allowed to be a foot doctor in Quebec either so he set up shop in Ontario, which should not have happened!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

This ''Podiatrist'', who once was a dentist is a crook. Just read the following articles : http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/banned-quebec-dentist-pierre-dupont-working-as-chiropodist-in-ottawa-1.3515494 https://ici.radio-canada.ca/actualite/lafacture/271/dentiste.shtml http://www.cbc.ca/news/gopublic/foot-doctor-used-knock-off-implants-not-approved-by-health-canada-1.3558062

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!HE'S IMCOMPETENT AND UNETHICAL. I BELIEVE HE GAVE ME THE WRONG DIAGNOSIS AND TREATED WITH FAKE IMPLANT STENTS- NOT THE HYPROCURE STENT. WHERE DOES HE MAKES THESE UNAPPROVED IMPLANTS IN HIS BASEMENT OR A DENTAL LAB, GIVEN HIS PAST DENTISTRY CAREER. LISTEN I JUST WANTED TO GET BETTER INSTEAD HE HAS MADE MY LIFE A LIVING NIGHTMARE BECAUSE OF HIS IMCOMPETENCE! I HAVE HAD PHYSICAL INJUSRY, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL STRESS AND LOST MY JOB. I HAVE NO FINANCIAL INCOME, DOES HE UNDERSTAND WHAT HE HAS DONE? WORST OF ALL, ALL HIS STAFF KNEW OF HIS HISTORY AND IMCOMPETENCE AND NEVER BOTHERED REPORTING IT TO THE COLLEGE. THEY ARE ALL CRIMINALS ESPECIALLY LYING TO PARENTS, AND HURTING THEIR CHILDREN. READ THE CBC REPORTS- IT'S THE TRUTH AND I'M SURE MORE TO BE UNCOVERED. I AM SURE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY DUPONT WILL REMOVE THIS POST AS SOON AS HE CAN. STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Pierre Dupont was my chiropodist at one point and I would absolutely not recommend him under any circumstances. He did not give me accurate information to make informed decisions and I was basically hung out to dry after he preformed the Hyprocure surgery that left me with worse problems than I had before the procedure. He had no effective options for follow up treatments and did not even offer to provide me with a refferal to another medical professional who may. I have since seen several troubling stories about him recently reported by CBC, so I watched a video by Hyprocure showing the procedure in its entirety. Pierre Dupont did not use guide wires in my procedure or give me the authenticity card all Hyprocure patients receive. At best, he did not use proper techniques or follow proper procedure; however, since he has admitted to using fake stents on his patients that are unapproved by Health Canada and I have been suffering with severe pain ever since the procedure, I went to see Dr. Greenberg (an actual Podiatrist) at Feetdocs and thankfully he was able to provide a competant assesment and treatment plan. Getting treatment from Pierre Dupont was a huge mistake; he has absolutely no respect for patients or his profession. Don't risk your health and waist your time and money like I did.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

He is the most unethical Doctor ever. What kind of sick person would experiment on patients, including innocent children? Why hasn't his license been taken away? Why is he still practicing? He needs to be jailed for the criminal acts he has performed. Shame on him! Disgusting!!!

Submitted May 11, 2016

I had a foot issue last summer. I found Dr. Dupont's foot practice through a Google search. I visited his practice and was seen and treated. I was very impressed by Dr. Dupont and can only having a very professional and positive experience. Dr. Dupont and his staff did a great job. I no longer have the foot issue.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I had my first encounter with Mr. Dupont back in February 2014 when he performed the Hypo-cure procedure on one foot and then in July did the second foot, by October/November of the same year Mr. Dupont had to remove the stent because it had fallen out of place in the second foot, this is after spending approx $9000.00 for the both procedures, orthotics, special running shoes, air cast etc,etc, and then he informs me that my feet were too far gone and that I needed to have them fused and he knows an Orthopedic Surgeon in the States that can do it for approx $10000.00US. This man should be JAILED before he hurts more people....

Submitted April 8, 2016

Pierre Dupont was the doctor who operated me three years ago. I wasn't able to walk without a lot of pain. I had flat feet, chronic plantar fasciitis, hammer toes and much more inflammations. In Quebec for my general practitioner, I had "just" to stop working in a standing position, use a walker and have cortisone injections. I was 47 years old and I didn't want to live like that. The HyProCure procedure existed and Doctor Pierre Dupont used it with success. It consists of inserting an implant between the ankle bone and the heel bone. The result is a foot straightened and the arch of the foot remodeled . Before the operation, I tried to walk only with plantar orthosis but it was not satistactory. After Dr. Pierre Dupont operated my two feet, I must say that I had to wait one long year before saying that I can walk like anybody without any pain! More than that, I no longer suffer to back pain et severe headache! Doctor Piere Dupont gave me the possibility to walk again and more than a gift it's like a rebirth! For all that I'm very grateful to him.

Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. Pierre Dupont's Credentials

• Quebec University (Grad. 2010)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had a matrixectomy procedure performed with local anesthesia and she inserting the needle he damaged nerves in my big toe. Now nine months later and there is..."

May 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He thinks that the rules and regulations of his profession are not for him, with tragic results."

May 21, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Please stay away for your sake!!! Was a patient of this man and he should have never been allowed to practice! He advertised the hyprocure stent in his clinic a..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This ''Podiatrist'', who once was a dentist is a crook. Just read the following articles : http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/banned-quebec-dentist-pierre-..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!HE'S IMCOMPETENT AND UNETHICAL. I BELIEVE HE GAVE ME THE WRONG DIAGNOSIS AND TREATED WITH FAKE IMPLANT STENTS- NOT THE HYPROCURE STENT..."

May 16, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Pierre Dupont was my chiropodist at one point and I would absolutely not recommend him under any circumstances. He did not give me accurate information to make ..."

May 14, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He is the most unethical Doctor ever. What kind of sick person would experiment on patients, including innocent children? Why hasn't his license been taken away..."

May 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a foot issue last summer. I found Dr. Dupont's foot practice through a Google search. I visited his practice and was seen and treated. I was very impress..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my first encounter with Mr. Dupont back in February 2014 when he performed the Hypo-cure procedure on one foot and then in July did the second foot, by Oc..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pierre Dupont was the doctor who operated me three years ago. I wasn't able to walk without a lot of pain. I had flat feet, chronic plantar fasciitis, hammer..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Apart from the pleasant staff there are no positive comments to make about Dr. DuPont. He has little to no contact with his patients. He will see a patient on t..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I didn't have to wait overly long for my appointment. Came in for flat feet diagnosis/treatment and calluses/wart/corns. First appointment Mr. Dupont told me ..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr dupont is very knowledgeable, and Lois his assistant is the best !!"

March 23, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I agree with previous comments that they are mainly interested in your wallet. Very expensive. I was charged $80 for an assessment that took less than a minute...."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had suffered terribly for ten months with bilateral plantar fasciitis,and no amount of rest, brace -wearing, or special shoes or my previous orthotics reliev..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Unpleasant experience. Mediocre service. High cost."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dupont and his staff are absolutely awesome! I met with the Doctor for the 1st time in July of 2014 in hopes of curing my plantar's wart. Prior to thi..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A sincere thanks to Dr. Dupont and his kind staff at Ottawa Foot Practice for a most amazing journey to happier and healthier feet beginning with a medical pedi..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are so pleased and grateful for Dr. Dupont and his wonderful staff! Our daughter just had Hyprocure treatment and we are very happy with the results so far. ..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We were extremely pleased with the total foot care provided by Dr. Dupont, along with the care and assistance we received from each of his staff members. Our c..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Finally, a solution to my foot problem (2 consults with 2different orthopedic surgeon who did not offer these products) hyprocure and joint spacer. So glad!!..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met with Dr. Pierre Dupont in June of 2015 and was thoroughly impressed. Dr. Dupont had a clear understanding of my problems and the staff was extremely kind,..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I came to see Dr. Dupont I had been suffering with Mt Achilles tendon for over 5 years. The pain was sometimes unbearable I would be eating Tylenol like..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had ingrown toenails on both big toes and he performed surgery on them but it didn't fully work so he tried again a second with a new and better approach and ..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Patiente satisfaite des soins reçu à la Clinic du Dr Dupont. Mai 2014 chirurgie sur l'ongle de la petit orteil (défaut congénital) tout semble parfait sauf que..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't agree more with all the positive comments below. My overall patient experience was remarkable; professionalism, warmth, knowledge and kindness radia..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a patient I could not be more pleased with the total care experience I have had with Dr. Pierre Dupont and the entire staff of the Ottawa Foot Practice. A..."

July 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.ottawafootpractice.com" to "http://ottawafootpractice.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2E 8B7". Address has been updated from "None" to "28 Deakin Street, Suite #101, Ottawa". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13435959700".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with this Dr. as well with the staff. They are really kind, punctual and helpful with every question. I was pretty apprehensive with..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dupont was able to heal my daughter's warts in a very efficient, unpainfull and timely manner, we didn't have to wait to be refferred to him by the family d..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started in January 2015 for toe nail damage; ends up I also have fungus or Athlete's Feet. my nails are on the way to looking great and I am almost done treat..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely happy to be providing a reference for Dr. Pierre Dupont. I have a number of foot issues that I have been trying to resolve for many years. I ha..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was totally impressed with what Dr.Dupont was able to do for me. I had a very severely red and swollen ankle last year. I saw various doctors , my family d..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This medical specialist and his team of dedicated pros actually took the time to listen, evaluate, accurately diagnose, and immediately treat a foot malady that..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the Doctor and staff took great care with my treatment and I am very pleased with their service. I recommend this clinic for anyone with foot related problems..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad that I went to visit Dr. Dupont to have a look on my right toe that is swelling every time I went for swimming and hurts when being touched. The mo..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I simply cannot say enough positive feedback regarding this Podiatrist as well as the staff at this most professional of clinics. I had been having back, knee a..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr. Dupont's clinic with my mom who has hammer toe and bunions. She had pain for many years and tried many different shoes but her pain would get wor..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had heel pain for more than a year or so. My physician referred me to a physio. I had 6 treatments from which I only had in a minor improvement that did ..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so happy that I visited Dr. Dupont. His staff was friendly and genuine and I got the help I needed. I am a runner and am not willing to give it up even if ..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience visiting Dr Duponts office. His staff and facility are so much nicer and more professional than the other establishment I visited in O..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered from severe pronation of my right foot for the past two years and it was impacting on my knee, hips and back. I was reluctant to go into custom orth..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 10 years of picking out my own ingrown nails & working on my feet as a stylist I could not ignore any longer the infections or pain. My 1st appointment/c..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am blessed to have been guided by God's Grace to this beautiful practice with its knowledge, positive staff, excellent attention to Quality and aftercare. I..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the Hyprocure procedure done about 6-7 months ago. I suffered from flat feet and was starting to feel pain mainly on my left foot. It was getting difficul..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "hyprocure did not work. it was a waste of money and far worse; a lot of false hope. i would not do it again."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dupont told me that Hyprocure would would change my life! Well, he wasn't wrong and I am now free of the very painful foot swelling and accute back-pain tha..."

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am not one that often rates someone, however in the case at hand I felt it important to do so. I have had heel pain in the past and with the use of orthotics..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A thank you to Karen who made me feel comfortable & answered every question right from my 1st phone conversation with this office. Dr. Dupont prescribed orthot..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "With months of enduring foot pain, research brought me to Dr. Dupont's Ottawa Foot Practice for a consultation. The bright, airy clinic comprises a cheerful, de..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I was very disappointed to come in for my laser treatment and find out the technician who started my treatment had left the practice. The person who continued m..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "When i first came into this office as a new patient, i was greeted by a very abrupt lady with glasses at the front desk. she told me to take off my shoes and wa..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a great Dr. Looked after my needs, staff were amazing! I have the utmost respect for Dr.Dupont!"

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply amazing! He cares about every patient and he makes sure you are comfortable. The staff are great and polite!"

September 20, 2014