Ratings for Dr. Pierre Dupont

My first visit was for 6 planter warts I had under both my feet. I had them for more than five years, I tried every remedy you can possibly think or heard of and still no luck. I saw several specialist.. My visit at Ottawa Foot practice was AMAZING the staff were kind and helpful. My treatment took 3 months only because my warts were huge and deep. Afterwards they never came back...DR DuPont is a savoir for healing the foot I can now do all my activity without being in pain...don't think twice about Ottawa foot practice! Give them a call you won't regret it..thank u soo much dr DuPont for giving my active life back.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Thanks to the Hyprocure stents that Dr. Dupont inserted in my feet three years ago, my life has dramatically improved. There is no longer constant back pain and the bunion that had started on my left foot has not worsened as it would surely have without the surgery. Dr. Dupont was extremely professional, knowledgeable, and thorough throughout the consultation, surgery and aftercare. As a nurse, I felt very confident under his care. And, my life has improved due to this surgery, which is the outcome I wanted.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

caring and professional, I am so grateful for the wonderful care I received and how well I am healing, really made sure my nail was still beautiful after surgery! thank you! if you need help, he is the best!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I was having pain in the back of my heals for 2 years and had become to a burning sensation and became worse going up and down the stairs, walking , or doing any kind of activities. At points it got so bad I had to stop walking. I came to see dr.dupont who had provided me with a pair of orthathics which helped to make my condition better. After wards I had shock wave done. I did a total of 3 treatments and wow what a difference I am able to walk and the burning sensations are gone and I can for sure tell how happy I am with the care provided by dr.dupont :)

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I went to see Dr. Dupont for an ingrown toenail and his receptionist was super nice and Dr. Dupont was excellent. I had the same procedure done 6 month earlier by a general practitioner and it was not a pleasant experience. With Dr. Dupont the procedure was so much better. He did the procedure the same day and the procedure was pain free (I barely felt the needle used to numb my toe). Afterwards, the healing was a lot better than my first procedure. Dr. Dupont was very nice, professionnal and explained the whole procedure. I would never hesitate going back to see him if I need to do my other toenail. It was definitely worth the price.

Submitted November 1, 2016

I went in to Dr. Dupont for a mysterious callous on the side of my heel. It hurt to wear running shoes and skates. After spending some time on it, he determined that it was in fact a plantar's wart. It didn’t present the normal way and not in the normal areas. He began with the aggressive treatment of nitro, laser and acid. The area is very sore for a few days after treatment, but after only three treatments, it’s almost gone. A few weeks after each treatment, I was able to wear running shoes and skates with no soreness.

Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Pierre Dupont was very professional, and patient to say the least. I have been suffering with a large callous on the bottom of my foot for aprox 1- 2 years. I am a nurse, on my feet most of my 8 hour shift and have been suffering with severe pain. After only 1 treatment with Dr. Dupont, he determined that there was 2 foreign bodies in my foot beneath the callous. My foot has never felt better. After going to Dr. Dupont, never again will I go to a GP for foot problems, it is Dr. Dupont from this day forward. His knowledge and kindness makes every visit a pleasure.

Submitted August 8, 2016

My experience at Ottawa foot practice and Dr Dupont was quite poor to say the least. Suffered from flat feet and pain related to my condition my whole life. Dr Dupont promised that the Hyprocure foot stent procedure would help with my condition. I trusted his medical knowledge and judgement and had surgeries done in both feet. It was one of the worst decisions in my life as I'm in pain every single day and will have to pay to have the implants removed and other ones put in. Please research this Doctor THOROUGLY as you would research any other doctor before a procedure. Please research his clinic. The health of your feet affects ever aspect of your life as you need your feet to carry you through the day. kindly, A former patient of Dr Dupont.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr. Pierre Dupont

Dr. Pierre Dupont's response
As a Health Care Professional, I regret that you did not get the intended results with the stent procedure. Results can never be guaranteed in any surgical procedure; the body's response to any medical intervention is widely variable and cannot be predicted. I agree that healthy feet are the foundation of a healthy life. You are always welcome to return - possibly a more conservative approach than removal can be instituted.

Submitted July 18, 2016

I am a 51-year-old woman who has suffered with ingrown toenails for yours. I finally decided to see a Specialist for this common problem. Dr. Dupont told me about a procedure in which he excised the lateral nail plate combined with lateral matricectomy . The lateral aspect of the nail plate is removed with preservation of the remaining healthy nail plate. Electrocautery ablation is then used to destroy the exposed nail-forming matrix, creating a new lateral nail fold. I had my 2 great toes done together. The procedure was painless and precise. Dr. Dupont explains each step and performs the procedure gently. I did not feel a thing. The postoperative follow up is second to none and the environment is extremely clean and hygienic. This is who you want to fix your ingrown toenail problem. I highly recommend Dr. Dupont and his receptionist, Star, is friendly and professional. If you're on the fence about this procedure, I can tell you that it is well worth the money. I highly recommend Dr. Dupont at the Ottawa Foot Practice located at 28 Deakin Street, near Hunt Club and Prince of Wales.

Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Dupont corrected my feet mis-alignment via stent surgery. I now funtion without enduring pain. Walking is now a pleasure.

Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Pierre Dupont's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

After completing the 4-year Doctor of Podiatric Medicine program at the Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières comprised with a 4-month program at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine, I registered with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario and moved to Ottawa where I joined a well established podiatric medicine practice. I had the pleasure of meeting, diagnosing and helping thousands of patients in the National Capital Region before making the decision to expand local treatment options by opening my own practice. Born and raised in Canada, I am passionate about nature and outdoor physical activities such as jogging, biking and skiing. My wife and I are residents of Ottawa. I am so pleased and humbled to be able to offer these skills to the citizens of Ottawa. As your Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, I am passionately dedicated to getting people out of their pain and back to their lives as quickly and comfortably as I can. Pierre Dupont, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) Registered Chiropodist | Foot Specialist

• English
  • French

• Quebec University (Grad. 2010)
  • New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)

• Plantar fasciitis