Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Demuth

My fiance broke her ankle in the spots which required two plates and approximately a dozen screws to put back together. He did a wonderful job!!!! Since it was an emergency he saw her immediately! His staff is wonderful and he actually called my home personally to see how she was feeling and if there was anything we needed him for. He and his entire office is first class. HIGHLY recommend!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I'm sure dr demuth is a great doctor . I only know this because I sat on hold for 25 minutes waiting to make an appointment as his hold service gives you his entire medical background ! Not that you telling me how great your doctor is did anything for my broken ankle . After realizing I had been on hold for almost half an hour she proceeds to tell me I can't even make an appointment today 😡 . On to the next orthopedic

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Demuth was wonderful and caring when I broke my shoulder. He spent time listening to me, and helping me under stand how important therapy and stretching was to get back to normal. Thank you so much for your sincere help and treating me with patience and respect. Your the best??

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Demuth did a great job helping me realize I needed therapy...as a teacher and social worker it is hard to ask for help. However, when you break your shoulder reality hits.. He was wonderful and genuine with me. Thank you ??

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

This is a revisit. He treated me before for a broken wrist. He took the time to let me know what to expect. Very informative and precise in describing what can be done. Came back for a rotor cuff tear. Did not rush into surgery tried alternative methods first. Will problably have surgery by this doctor. Very understandable on concidering your options with the final decision made by you. I beleive he is very knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008