Ratings for Dr. Jerry Purnell

My favorite chiro ever! He's not like others and their need for several tests before they touch you. I went in and answered all his questions and was walking upright when I left. After my accident in Sept 2014 he did a great job treating me and my son. Would reccomend him and Melissa for treatments.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr jerry is a great Dr and has helped me so many times that I can't count the number! Always leave there feeling much better than when I went in and he dosent nag about coming back when it's not needed like some chiropractors that I've seen in the past. His wife, the receptionist is a very nice person and does her best to help. I find her to have a friendly personality The person who said she was rude , ect. Should maybe become perfect themselves before they are so quick to judge!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Purnell is fantastic, my husband and I have been going to him as needed for years. The lady at the desk (his wife) however is miserable and unkind. Doesn't smile and can be very rude at times.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Best chiropractor ever. Very thorough. Puts you at ease. Very friendly and knowledgeable. The only chiropractor I trust to manipulate my neck. Another bonus is he can usually fit you in in a moments notice if needed. Very caring and punctual. Doesn't pressure you for return visits. Fixed up my neck after a car accident in one appointment. Now I go back once a month for maintnance. 5 STARS

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Fabulous Chiropractor.Fixed me up in 3 visits. The adjustments were the most comfortable I have had from anyone. ( and I have had a few. ) I would recommend Dr. Purnell to anyone. He is now the Chiropractor I will see all the time.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012