Ratings for Dr. Veronica Motiran

Great experience from beginning to the end, the automated email and voice reminder makes it easy to remember by follow-up visits. Great doctor, highly recommend to others.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Veronica Motiran Receptionist asked what kind of coverage I had- medicare then asked me if I had any legal cases- workers comp case outstanding but wanted to see the doctor on matters not related Receptionist refused to make appt said the doctor chooses not to see any patients that have any legal cases. I explained that I would pay for this and it was not related to workers comp, that I had depression and anxiety issues and asked if I could speak to doctor – she refused to ask doctor to speak to me , or to allow me to make an appointment – I told her I was referred to her by another doctor -still she refused to make an appointment.Now I feel more depressed and angry than I had before, that this is how I get treated the first time I try to seek psychiatric care for problems that I have had and at least three other doctors recommend counseling. If I told her I was going to jump off a bridge, would she have told me “have a nice trip?” Why do psychiatrists have a bad name??

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012