Ratings for Dr. Danielle Jobb

Great dentist, so friendly and comfortable. Best part are the accommodating hours and direct billing. Excellent customer service,!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

What an amazing Dentist! The whole staff is so friendly and make the dental visit so comfortable. I would highly recommend this office. 5 stars over and over again!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

AWESOME!!! BEST DENTIST IN MANITOBA!!!!!! SHE CAN FIX BAD TEETH QUICKLY!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

This lady knows her stuff!! Good Dentist.. Better than a lot of other dentists I have visited. Takes the time to explain the procedure and why!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr Jobb is an excellent dentist. She is very hard working and dedicated to her patients and her wonderful staff. Starting with the warm and inviting welcome from the young girl at the front desk to the caring hygienists and the excellent work of Dr Jobb. My family and I are so happy to be a patients here. Would never go anywhere else. Dr Jobb gets 5 out 5 stars from us.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Terrible financial service. just terrible, she has no idea what she is doing. Dentist is fantastic.

Submitted October 1, 2016

Do not deal with this dental office. The young lady that is handling the billings is quite rude and has no idea what she is doing. My insurance is telling me that she is doing it all incorrectly! Be careful !

Submitted March 9, 2016

great dentist but no respect for others or her staff. talks to assistant about others while I am in the chair makes for an uncomfortable visit.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Springfield Dental gets my rave review! Being new to the area, we were able to book our appts to accommodate our schedules as they are open evenings and weekends! Dr Jobb was absolutely amazing, she is extremely knowledgeable, and took the time to explain treatment. My kids love the office as they have their own area to play, not to mention a treasure chest to pick from after appts!! One of the most comfortable dental offices I've ever been too!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr Jobb has no chairside manner. She is abrupt and rude and will yell at the patient like it is her child. I would not go to this dental office.

Submitted July 25, 2015