Ratings for Dr. Peter B. Hilaris

I have been a patient of Dr. Hilaris for almost 20 years and wouldn't trust anyone else with my feet. He has also taken care of my mom and dad as well and has always been kind, patient and thorough. Never have to wait long for an appointment or in the waiting room. Very happy to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Everyone that works there is very nice, no waiting. Dr Hilaris takes care of my Mom and makes house calls if needed!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

I had bunion surgery. Although I heard there would be a lot of pain, my pain was very managable. Just took ibuprofin for the first two days. Didn't need the vicodin. I'm post operative 4 weeks now and can walk in "Croc" type shoes. No crutches or cane. Very happy so far! Just need to take it easy, which is to be expected. If I overdo it, my foot will talk to me, so I'm taking it easy.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Hilaris has always been available - my wait time in his office has never been more than 15 minutes and his staff is friendly and courteous. He has always answered my questions and taken the time to make sure I understood what he was talking about. He is caring and knows his patients. He even made house calls to my disabled mother-in-law.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

I had bunion surgery and I was really scared, all went well and my foot looks amazing. A little scar, no swelling, no brusing and no bunion. I really liked this doctor. The doctor and the staff were really nice. I would definity recommend him and go back to him if I needed further surgery.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Dr. Peter B. Hilaris's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ