Ratings for Dr. Linda Lollini

Dr Lollini has been my dentist for several years, and she's an excellent dentist. She has done fillings and crowns for me, as well as regular checkups. She's skillful, gentle and pleasant, and her office is clean and friendly. I especially appreciate that she explains things.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

The wait was EXTREMELY long. The assistant told me I needed work that conflicted with what the doctor said. Left confused. They were not gentle

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Lollini and her staff are first rate. My families first visit turned out to be a painless experience!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

I had an appointment scheduled with Dr. Lollini for teeth cleaning. Earlier that day, the office called me to tell that Dr. Lollini will not meet me, unless I agree to do the full exam and the 5 x-rays. I am not having any teeth problem and have no idea why would she insist on 5 x-rays. The only obvious reason I see for that, is Dr. Lollini wants to clear my insurance money and charge me for extra $500 - $700 for the additions I don't need. I suggest you find another dentist and keep you money.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013