You may also like

Rate Dr. Thomas A. Ciulla

Dr. Thomas A. Ciulla's Ratings

Dr. Ciulla and his staff are wonderful. My mom has been seeing Dr. Ciulla for the past three years. I wouldn't take her anywhere else. I don't care how long we have to wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

I have been seeing this dr. since early 2000 with my mother, and then myself after 2006. I can't say enough how pleased I am with Dr. Ciulla and his staff. Everybody in the office is absolutely caring people. I know some are disgruntled about waiting, but to get excellent service is time consuming. I plan on that. Thank you, Dr. Ciulla and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2885470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2015

Dr. Cuilla and his entire staff were so helpful and knowlegable that they really reduced my fears and concerns. They gave me plenty of time to think about the procedure and ask questions. Dr. Cuilla is a great surgeon and has a perfect bed side manner and employees kind, competent staff. I would totally recommend him and his practice to anyone with retinal problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2884088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2015

waited forever, staff and doctor were rude couldnt even get my eye fixed at that time had to make another appointment ill never go back

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2791277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr Ciulla and his staff are always very pleasant, explain what they are doing and why.... Have been going there for 3 years now and will continue.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2782307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Great staff and Dr Ciulla was very thorough. Refined my vision back to 20/20.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2673507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

I am so grateful for the fine surgery and treatment by Dr. Ciulla and his staff. He repaired the hole in the macula of my right eye and I have central vision again. I can read again. What a miracle. At 75 reading is so important to me. Thank you. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Dr. Ciulla and his staff are very professional, knowledgeable and kind. My mother thinks the world of all of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2409259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I seen Dr. Ciulla in early January 2014 with a diagnoses of having a detached retina. After surgery the sight in my eye is better than what it was before. He reattached the retina and cleaned up some scare tissue left from an earlier cataract surgery. His staff was very knowledgeable and helpful with all my questions that I and my family had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2409257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr. Ciulla and his staff are great. I took my father to see Dr. Ciulla appox. 10 - 12 years ago and he corrected my dads eye sight from past surgeries gone wrong. Then my father was diagnoised with diebeties and had bleeding behind the eyes , he could not see at all until Dr. Ciulla corrected that as well and my dad never had problems after that. My mother had cataract surgery December 2012 at an office in in our home town. My mothers surgery was not a succsess, she was considered blind. She could see outlines and couldn't judge where things wereon her plate . Along with Dr. Ciulla and Dr. Dietch being honest and each of them having to work together my mother can now see . Her eyesight is now good enough to drive if she wanted to . Dr. Ciulla I would refer to anyone , as for his staff they are very polite and friendly we never have had a bad experience. Yes the wait is long at times and you may spend 2 -3 hours at the office. But I would rather wait for a professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686103].votes_count ]]