Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Ciulla

On sept. 16 my local I doctor told me I had partial detach retina and tear so he sent me to doctor ciulla that same day and he said it is a partial detachment with a major tear. so he operated same day and repaired my eye and put a oil bubble in the eye to let it heal. 7 months later he took out the oil and I now see 20/30 with this eye with my full field of vision. I feel lucky that it was DR. Ciulla and nobody else. Great job and thanks to DR. Ciulla and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

My eye doctor referred me to Dr. Ciulla when I had a detected retina including macula off. I could not see at all out of my right eye. My eye doctor referred to Dr.Ciulla as one of the best. After my experience I couldn't agree more. Dr. Ciulla was able to repair my eye back to 20/20 vision with no glasses. I'm so glad that my doctor referred me to him. While in the waiting room I spoke to other individuals who were referred to him after seeing someone else with less then expected results. I always found Dr. Ciulla to be very professional. I'm now moving out of the state and if possible and I would drive three hours to have Dr. Cuilla do surgery on my eyes if needed. This should indicate the my thoughts related to Dr. Cuilla and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Long wait, very little time to talk with the doctor, staff was extremely rude. I have switched to another doctor and will never return to him again

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr Ciulla and staff are the most personable and knowledgeable I have ever had. They are well worth waiting for. My vision is excellent now. Thank you All

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I have been very impressed with Dr. Ciulla over the years. His knowledge and talent in his field is second to none. Both my husband and I feel blessed to have had him as our surgeon. Even though we usually had to wait quite awhile during our office visits, it was well worth it knowing we had such a wonderful doctor caring for our eyes.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Ciulla and his staff were great in handling my eye issues. They were professional in every way from operation to post-op foll-up. I am very greatfulo to Dr. Ciulla and my own Dr. for his referal because having the best is what i was looking for. As for the office punctuality, I get there are alot of people with eye needs and only so much time in a day - I certainly didnt mind the wait. Dr. Ciualla and staff knowlwdge is second-to-none. Thank-you all.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Everyone in both offices of the Midwest Eye Center were professional and pleasant. Not much of a wait for a Dr's office. Dr Ciulla was very professional and knowledgeable. Put me at ease with the laser procedure for torn retinas and the procedure was successful in fixing the tears.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Ciulla and his staff are wonderful. My mom has been seeing Dr. Ciulla for the past three years. I wouldn't take her anywhere else. I don't care how long we have to wait!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

I have been seeing this dr. since early 2000 with my mother, and then myself after 2006. I can't say enough how pleased I am with Dr. Ciulla and his staff. Everybody in the office is absolutely caring people. I know some are disgruntled about waiting, but to get excellent service is time consuming. I plan on that. Thank you, Dr. Ciulla and staff.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Cuilla and his entire staff were so helpful and knowlegable that they really reduced my fears and concerns. They gave me plenty of time to think about the procedure and ask questions. Dr. Cuilla is a great surgeon and has a perfect bed side manner and employees kind, competent staff. I would totally recommend him and his practice to anyone with retinal problems.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Thomas A. Ciulla's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)