Ratings for Dr. Shawn Forbes

I’ve had one unsuccessful surgery with another doctor and was sent to Doctor Forbes, personally I feel like he is a great doctor, before surgery he did multiple tests to make sure this time I have surgery, it would be successful, and it was!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Me and me girlfriend went to see him to talk about her surgery Comeing up and after 3 appointments with him I can see he rushes people and won't listen to her questions so he does not care I hate his attitude he does not care about these people he's going to operate on I felt like picking up the chair and throwing it at him or telling him to STF the up

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

After being released from St Joes in Hamilton because i had no fewer but a pain of 9/10. My wife suggested Jurvinski and the next day i had an emergency gall bladder removal. This doctor and staff were great. I have an upcoming surgery at St Joes, please pray for me.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Such an amazing physician! He is incredibly caring and willing to do whatever he needs to do to help. I would highly recommend him! He performed my total colectomy and I didn't doubt for one second that I was in the absolute best hands.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Truly an amazing physician AND individual. Intelligent, drive, and caring. Saved my dad's life on more than one occasion. Thank you Dr. Shawn Forbes.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr forbes does not care about his patients all he cares about is his reputation and the money,here is what happened with Dr forbes after he rushed my girlfriend into surgery to remove her ostomy bag to giver her a jpouch acting like he cared, so here we are a year later after her jpouch surgery she has been haveing obdominal pains waking up at night in her own soil filth ever since and she has taken imodium and limottal and watching her diet which does not work along with appointments giveing her scope tests talking to Dr forbes about all this ever since she recovered outta hospital and what does he say sorry I can't do anything for you acting like he cared all that time but realy doesn't so hopefully one one reads this review on him cause he really is a incompetent doctor that just cares about his reputation and the money

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Dr. Forbes is an amazing Doctor! He has been helping me since my emergency stay 2 months ago. I feel confident that I have a team second to none. Julie, his secretary, is always so pleasant and does not hesitate in accomadating my schedule. This is a fantastic group not to mention he is very punctual.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Me and me girlfriend went to see him to talk about her surgery Comeing up and after 3 appointments with him I can see he rushes people and won't listen to her questions so he does not care I hate his attitude he does not care about these people he's going to operate on I felt like picking up the chair and throwing it at him or telling him to shut the up

Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr. Forbes performed a bowel resection surgery for me this year. Other than some miscommunication near the beginning of my 6 week hospital stay, I would say everything went better than anticipated.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr Forbes is very thorough. He has a wonderful approach to patient care shown by his attention to details, his listening, and his explanations to patients. You can tell he cares about the patient.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013