Ratings for Dr. Uma Balgaumkar

I think the above 2 comments were written by the same person. A friend or family member perhaps? ANYWAY, I was a pt of hers for a few yrs. She missed a significant health issue that I suffered from for 2 years. I kept going to her and she kept misdiagnosing me. Eventually my ND diagnosed me, but by that time my health was seriously diminished. I suffered deeply during this time and cannot express sufficiently how much I DONT RECOMMEND HER!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

We are very pleased with our doctor and find her to be very thorough in examinations and assessments. She has great communications skills. At the appropriate time she will make proper referrals as necessary.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

We are new to her practice, with difficult medical problems. My symptoms were addressed immediately with specific testing, treatment was successful. My husband is being investigated by Dr Balgaumkar she is very thorough for medical testing, diagnositic tests seem to be the appropriate ones and ordered quickly. I am confident in her care so far.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012